• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map Kf-Defence

Mister, your map is the best one I've ever seen.
Looking foward to final version of it.
Oh I've found some kind of graphical bug. Look at the trees. There's some kind of purple thingy on them when more than 10 specimens are in your sight.

Probably cuz blood splatters are appearing on it, you shud turn off bAcceptsProjector's in the default props of those trees.

Upvote 0
Didn't mean to insult you Fel, I've started playing KF not too long ago, so the only maps I've played were the basic ones and Defence_c1 which my friend has recommended.

The blood splatter might be the thing. Because if I DON'T kill those monsters, there are no puprle thingies (Don't know how to call it)
oh no, i wasnt instulted. im just saying.....should look around more :D

This is a good map on suicidal (well the older ver)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've started playing KF not too long ago, so the only maps I've played were the basic ones and Defence_c1 which my friend has recommended.

The community definitely needs more people trying out custom maps and posting feedback. So welcome to the game and to the smaller community that is the level design forums :)

Reactions: Fel
Upvote 0
So you post it for the world to see, nice one, now everyone can see another exploit.

A PM to the maker, as well as yoshiro (or whomever is listed in the bug reports forum as a TWI point of contact) for the possible dewhitelisting until fixed would of have been much better.

I just quickly posted it here to point out the issue; I'm sure people who are determined enough to be looking for exploits will find them without needing to refer to this, and I'm sure it'll be dewhitelisted quickly enough. Point taken though, I'll edit the post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fel
Upvote 0
So you post it for the world to see, nice one, now everyone can see another exploit.

A PM to the maker, as well as yoshiro (or whomever is listed in the bug reports forum as a TWI point of contact) for the possible dewhitelisting until fixed would of been much better.
I'd suggest you edit your post to remove what he said previously so no one can read that ;)

Reactions: giftiger_wunsch
Upvote 0
I'd suggest you edit your post to remove what he said previously so no one can read that ;)

facepalm.jpg

Agreed.

Upvote 0
I private messaged the problem to Fel and Yoshiro a couple of days ago but haven't gotten any acknowledgement; I'm starting to think the message didn't send properly.
I didnt get a message, lol Im not fixing the map casue Fali can do it its his map. but i dont think he cares anymore. I will let him know in steam just in case.

With exploits... even the core maps have expliots. You cant get 100% of them casue theres alawys a way to do somethign somehow. And no, they are not intentional although to some players it would make it seem that way. So if your going to de-whitelist a map cause of 1 exploit you might as well do em all. (or harp on the mapper saying this is an intentional exploit on a map thats 2+ years old.)

Cause as obvious as this exploit is, there are 100's more just as obvious in other maps.

Last edited:
Reactions: giftiger_wunsch
Upvote 0