• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-Claustrophobia Beta 1

We were unable to add KF-Claustrophobia.rom because the Specimens get stuck in the big room if you hole up in the hallway. We believe this is an issue with the pathing.

testing?

Hes talking about the starting room.

We can hold the starting room small side hallway the whole game, and easily pick off the zombies

ok say you spawned. the hallway on the right.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm glad I have grabbed beta1 before he changed his mind and deleted the link :cool:
Here U go (beta1):

- 7z

- zip

- exe (automatic Self Installer)

Since this beta, hes improved not only in this particular map but in mapping in general. Careful, soon youll be learning off this guy. btw the new claustrophobia is l337. He is similar in my eyes to Tripwire Chris. Both have GREAT visions of hellish situations and only they can bring them to life which they have done very well.

Upvote 0
Yes yes. I will post beta 2. The map is quite more advanced then the first beta. I'll post it when it's ready. Which will probably be really soon. Sorry for the huge wait, but I had college/pc problems :D

EDIT: Ah hell, I'll post it tomorrow, the map has a few small texture problems here and there, but now I feel really bad for not updating for a long time

Last edited:
Upvote 0