• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF KF Characters Sing

Oh god
makeitstop.jpg

I can't decide whats worse - Reggies singing voice or the music track that completely overpowers his voice.

Upvote 0
Oh, man...thank you for these gems. :D

Is KF going to have a persistent musical presence in its universe (besides the awesome zYnthetic, of course) similar to the "Old Gods of Asgard" or "Midnight Riders"? 'cause if so, that'd be downright awesome.

Spoiler!

well they should be now since he has barly any lines:p

YES PLEASE! Keith--I mean, Reggie is currently my main and as a fan, he could certainly afford a few more lines.

"Antidisestablishmentarianism" & "Piss off...or something like that" should totally be insult specimens & players respectively. :)

Upvote 0
RE: adding more lines for Reggie.

Since the game has been out for awhile and there have been other add-on characters with lines (Ash, robot), the memory allocation for lines was mostly used up.

We went into the Halloween update hoping we could fit 4 or maybe 5 lines in for Reggie, but by using every little trick, we were able to squeeze in about 13 lines.

There were a few Reggie lines left over, that we couldn't use, which gave me the idea for the songs. Halliday had just a few unused lines too.

Upvote 0
Spoiler!
That could make a nice ojective mode.

Maybe a Concert Hall (Not the already made broken one) that would feature Pissed Gods, The Fecking Nancies, DJ Scully & Friends, zYnthetic & Dirge and to-late-to-cancel appearence by Martel Halliday to sing his debute song :p

Kernel Sanders
220px-Halliday_Portrait.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Since the game has been out for awhile and there have been other add-on characters with lines (Ash, robot), the memory allocation for lines was mostly used up.

Thank you for your answer, NonCom!

So.....does that mean we won't get anymore DLC characters with unique voiceovers? :confused: Kind of a bummer if that's the case. But it's obviously no secret you guys have pushed the engine beyond what it's supposed to do.

Still, much appreciation for indulging us with an explanation on Reggie's lines.

Maybe a Concert Hall (Not the already made broken one) that would feature Pissed Gods, The Fecking Nancies, DJ Scully & Friends, zYnthetic & Dirge and to-late-to-cancel appearence by Martel Halliday to sing his debute song :p

If that ever happened in real life, you'd find me camping on the concert field at least a week in advance. Woodstock would be jealous. :D

As for Halliday....his ship may have been blown to smithereens....but did we ever find his body? :cool:

*cue frenzy*

Upvote 0