• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design KF-BioticsLab-UK

The original BioticsLab had the older pre-retail clot in a tube, could there be a KF1 clot in a tube ? :)

Given the state of decomposition of the clot on the operation table, I'm assuming we got back to UK years after Paris, giving some reasoning behind the upgraded equipment lying around and the few extra clot experiments :p just a thought.

Upvote 0
Did a 7 wave suicidal game on it, and boy was it a nostalgia trip.

Played perfectly, I enjoyed how crazy it could get at spawn, so I imagine the spawn not being a very good holding position in later waves, which is good ( because holding one spot all game can get boring after awhile )
However, I did come across a few small things that I thought need changing

1 : The floor texture here looks contorted and stretched, just looks odd to me.
Spoiler!

2 : This is the biggest issue I have with the map at the moment, AA12 spawns in the hallway leading to the bottom floor, aswell as a whole bunch of other weapons.
Spoiler!

3 : This zed spawning area on the bottom floor has no visible clutter or barricades to keep players from getting in, just a blocking volume, looks a little odd.
Spoiler!

But besides those few issues, the map is a very well done remake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0