• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Just a quick question, are you guys ever going to consider adding AT-Grenades?

angelangel

Grizzled Veteran
May 31, 2006
Singapore
Firstly, this is a question thread. I'm not suggesting to add AT-Grenades but I want to know if you guys are ever going to consider or are already going to add in a few patches time.

Secondly, the Russians get owned on tank maps with infantry, like PaK Soldats. Espacially on late-war maps where the AT-Rifle can't do **** against the Panther, Tiger or Panzer IV H.

IMHO they should first limit the number of fausts allowed to 1 per soldier. Everyone running around with 3 fausts each is ridiculous, and it's even worse when they can just stand near an ammo cache and have an infinite number of them.

Great idea now im going to use faust as mortars :D
but seriously for someone to carry 3 faust would require him to be some uberbodybuilder

Upvote 0
Panzerfaust 60 was about 6kg - so three is not totally unreasonable but, if you were a malnourished kid (as a lot of the Wehrmacht were towards the end), you would have huge difficulties legging it across broken ground carrying those.
Right, it isn't the weight but how large those things are, carrying 3+a rifle around the battlefield is reticules. In ww2 every one had one panzerfaust, not 3.
Especially for <'44 maps the AT grenades like the geballte ladung and the RPG's might be good.

Upvote 0
TW is never going to only give one pf to an AT player. If your going to go around saying that soldiers only carried one pf IRL then you also need to state that AT defences were never single soldier units. Just pretend that it is actually three AT soldiers running together instead of just one with three pfs. Besides, its easier to kill one guy then three anyway.

Upvote 0
Molotov cocktails, perhaps?
Now thats something I'd like to see implemented.:cool:
I've read stories of resistance fighters using those on everything including vehicles and tanks.
Their effectiveness was relative (really good for infantry) but the psychological value was high whatever the case.
...plus, it would look really cool in game. :D

Upvote 0