• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Je suis fou de rage !! le jeu en FRANCAIS!!

Both french, german and spainsh folks who really want to play with their native language options amazes me :p. Every time I've been on holiday at any of these countries i can't stop laughing at the endless amount of dubbed videos, tv shows etc.. it sounds so horrible.

MMh you are amazed because people watch TV in their native language ? WOW really ? Actually, French subbed are the best in the world.

As a french, I can tell you that we are proud of our language which is very rich and beautiful even if extremely complicated.
The problem is, english courses at school are pure crap in France and the government doesn't understand the need to teach english better to young students.
The only way to learn a language in France is to do it on your own but not everyone is able to do so.
But it doesn't mean that people are not interested to learn english because ZEY HARE SO ARROGANT ! As a matter of fact, everybody in France likes to learn new languages and likes to share with people from every culture.

Stop your stereotypes about french please....it's ridiculous and so wrong...

Upvote 0
open:
\Users\[YOUR NAME]\Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Config\ROEngine.ini
And change Language=INT to your language (DEU, FRA, etc)
Now everything should work.change Language=INT by Language=FRA ,save and restart the game

[......
[Engine.Engine]
NetworkDevice=IpDrv.TcpNetDriver
FallbackNetworkDevice=IpDrv.TcpNetDriver
ConsoleClassName=Engine.Console
GameViewportClientClassName=ROGame.ROGameViewportC lient
LocalPlayerClassName=Engine.LocalPlayer
DataStoreClientClassName=Engine.DataStoreClient
StorageDeviceManagerClassName=Engine.StorageDevice Manager
Language=FRA ......]

Upvote 0