• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Je suis fou de rage !! le jeu en FRANCAIS!!

TheGoden

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 1, 2011
F*UCK YOU ZIPS
The game info said it would have French language support and he is trying to set it to French and there is no French language support.

This actually a pretty serious concern.

Reactions: Murphy

LHeureux

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 24, 2011
WOW I was myself waiting for a french version because I was pissed off of the english voices and I wanted to see how a russian accent in french would be. Now that's quite sad.

dazman76

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 23, 2011
UK / Stalingrad
he wouldn't even post here when the game would be in french i guess. it was advertised as having french language so ;)
This doesn't change the fact that the people he is addressing in order to get support, are running an English forum. Using the language chosen for the forum, and indeed spoken by the people who run it and moderate it, is probably the best way to get support. While I'm sure there are plenty of French speakers here, they are probably NOT the people who can provide answers to the query.

SheepShaver

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 25, 2005
Dyfed, Wales
What's the big deal. That bit of english you need to know to configure the game and connect to a server shouldn't be a problem for anyone? :confused: