• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation Jagdpanther Tank For future mod or map

tankman24 said:
i was thinking of using the skin the panther has in game that green and yellow camaflage.
Personally, I like the one shown here: http://www.rlm.at/cont/gal09.htm

jagdpanther_04.790x527.jpg

Upvote 0
kabex said:
I'd like to see the interior, but I don't think he modelled that...

A tank in RO:OST needs interior to be final, otherwise how is it going to be implemented?

One of the best things about this game is being able to look around in tank interiors, and put your head up against the driver slit or unbutton.

:D

Just give him some time, the interiors will come. You can see some proto-interior shots in the last two pics of his second post.

Looking nice Tankman. I can't wait to get my my russian saraka shot off by this thing.

Upvote 0
While jagdpanther looks great, my humble opinion (and secret wish) is that we need JagdPanzer4, Hetzer and Su-122, Su-85, Su-100 more. They were present in greater numbers.
For one, a Kursk map could have a Su-122 to battle newer german heavy tanks.
But it falls in category you cant have it all :)

Upvote 0
Moz said:
I'm not a very good coder but I have a lot of few time now and me might be interesting in trying to impliment this in RO. PM me

Moz.. I'm dorking around with coding up custom vechicles and might be able to help you out a bit.. if you start coding this up, drop me a line in IRC sometime and hopefully I can make a few things easier for you..
(Channel #romodders on gamesurge...)

Upvote 0
:D Ok guys basically i would love for someone to help me code it, and second of all before i start on interior modeling i want to get a good looking skin on it. then move on to interior hey moz Pm'ing you now to c what we can do about the coding. I have been busy 2 guys with Burning Sands work so I will be going back n fourth beetween Jagd and BS work so keep patience in all good time it will come

Upvote 0