• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I've noticed a few things..

Sintaxx

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 10, 2011
One, which isn't very major. Ash doesn't make any sounds when she jumps. Are they trying to imply that women are weightless?!??!?!

Just kidding. But she really doesn't make any sound.

And two. Bloat bile has been detonating my grenades recently. Like. Not if you throw them at the ground, and they puke on them, but if you throw them at or near them when they are in mid puke. As soon as the nade comes in contact (if it's in mid air), it blows up.

Am I crazy, or am I crazy?

Reactions: Left 4 Dinner
And two. Bloat bile has been detonating my grenades recently. Like. Not if you throw them at the ground, and they puke on them, but if you throw them at or near them when they are in mid puke. As soon as the nade comes in contact (if it's in mid air), it blows up.

Am I crazy, or am I crazy?

XD THIS^^^^^^

I was soloing yesterday, and when I was nearly surrounded by a lot of small zeds, and two bloats, I threw a nade just as the bloat puked. I "blew himself up" somehow and my reaction was, wtf? But yeah, Ive never had that happen to me before. I guess the bloat has a slight passive ability when it comes to grenades thrown at close range

Upvote 0
like acid which is hot.

Sorry, but
tumblr_m5gza6c95t1rpwhuc.jpg

That aside, yes, I don't object to bloat acid detonating grenades.

Reactions: Merdic
Upvote 0
Anything that can deal damage can force detonate grenades as long as the game registers it as hitting said grenade. Bloat puke, specifically the 3 pellets that spawn from his mouth can deal damage to grenades, forcing them to detonate. Also, the vomit from the puking animation is purely aesthetic; it's harmless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Anything that can deal damage can force detonate grenades as long as the game registers it as hitting said grenade. Bloat puke, specifically the 3 pellets that spawn from his mouth can deal damage to grenades, forcing them to detonate. Also, the vomit from the puking animation is purely aesthetic; it's harmless.

Just kinda weird how I've played 650ish hours and never had that happen to me.

Upvote 0