• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

My screen was blurry a lot of the time, like I was constantly suppressed even out of the combat zone.

I've tried to to get back into playing this now that i've got things over to the new harddrive, but i'm running into a wall. I install the mod (as far as I can tell) as directed, copy and paste into mygames/ro2 in the documents directory, and add the line to the engine.ini file. Problem is, when I've added this line, I cannot join the server, it keeps bouncing me back to menu, but with out it I can join, but am missing textures. What am I overlooking?

I've had the issue where the server kicks me and deleting the cache for that particular server mydocuments>rogame>cache has helped me rejoin. Make sure all the latest IOM files are in the steam>rogame>brewed>packages (dump the config and localization file in the mydocuments>rogame )

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This event was something great. I never had so much experience since RO1 when I was pretty little boy.
It was actually nice to see that no one rushing forward trying to be Rambo, everyone was acting pretty natural.
There was a lot of mess on DerIwanBerg when everyone was throwing grenades and smoke but I liked it at some point.
Amount of players was pretty high since last IOM 1.14 and the start of new version was good.

Upvote 0
New update is nice, although there are some bugs. It was awesome to have players on the server agian!

The tanks have the vanilla optics again, intetional or bug?
Also, only the Pz. III and the t-70 seemed to be using the renamed ammo, although the Pz. III got no APCR and the T-70 had no canister.
Spoiler!

It also seems that the Pz IV and t-34 has vanilla damage on their AP rounds.

This was tested singleplayer, might work on multiplayer.

Upvote 0
New update is nice, although there are some bugs. It was awesome to have players on the server agian!

The tanks have the vanilla optics again, intetional or bug?
Also, only the Pz. III and the t-70 seemed to be using the renamed ammo, although the Pz. III got no APCR and the T-70 had no canister.
Spoiler!

It also seems that the Pz IV and t-34 has vanilla damage on their AP rounds.

This was tested singleplayer, might work on multiplayer.

tremozl made tanks vanila because modded were unplayably buggy.

Upvote 0
Wow sorry guys, but every single event for this mod people post saying they can't connect, and neither can I. No wonder these events rarely have more than 5 people on them.

And it's probably because the instructions for installation are so poor, many people wanting to play are not installing correctly.

I'm not new to mods or PC gaming, but I still can't get this to work, so what chance do newbies have?

Upvote 0