• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 I think I should post this to show off.

[RO^CHINA]*gd1944

Grizzled Veteran
May 3, 2009
China
bbs.dod-g.com
1024x576.resizedimage

For those who are confused, this is 4 shots 4 kills, not 1 shot 4 kills. ;)

Last edited:

That's what I figured, As I did the same 5 days ago :D Climbed in a window to B on station with my Mosin, There were 5 Germans just staring at me. Picked em all off one by one and spent the next 10 minutes laughing and thinking how the heck did that just happen. Makes you feel proud of the bolt action in these moments !

Upvote 0

I only managed to 1 shot 2 kills with Mosin Nagant, twice before.

Oh pfft. :D

In that case, congrats on sneaking up to them, but you shoulda bayonetted them all one by one. ;)

I thought you hit all four fools looking out the line of front windows, which could easily explain the ranges.

Upvote 0
Oh pfft. :D

In that case, congrats on sneaking up to them, but you shoulda bayonetted them all one by one. ;)

I thought you hit all four fools looking out the line of front windows, which could easily explain the ranges.
No, they rushed into the room, I'm in their front, facing the door. I took them out mostly when they are running, some even run past me but I didn't have the chance to look back, because the front is flooded with fascists. Actually, I took out 9 at this position, but the others' names were not in the same screen.

Unfortunately, I was killed from behind, and we lost the last point of Grain Elevator. :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0