• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hunter's Resident Evil mod...

BenioX

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
Poland
www.youtube.com
Last edited:
why such drama came about but hope this is a start to make amends.
People have feelings, "it's internet" isn't explaination. My gf I met via internet and she's from Sweden awhile I am from Poland, yet I treated her as a person from very beginning. We are almost 4 years together now and we're fine together, she moves in this year... but okay I am going off topic and I promised to myself not to talk when it's Hunter involved cuz that'd bring all those trolls.

Upvote 0
I don't get it.. is this a public release in honor of BenioX for his relations with Hunter? Or is this only for Chad and anyone else who downloads this is..... well, how do I say it... freeloading, considering the text
"It would seem disrespectful to not reward BenioX for his contributions."?

this quote lends the idea that this is meant for only Chad :confused:

Upvote 0
I have not really said anything upto now but i feel somthing has to be said lol

Hunter - yes you are a top modder and kudos on everythgin you have done BUT your recent antics have left me thinking you are nothing but a child. The games you have played with people to get reactions are nothing short of childish. I respected you and all your work and really praised you to others but to be honest with how you are acting everyone is better off without your newest editions.

So what you done a RE mod big woop you rub everyones faces in it and then play games. This is a gaming community with some excellent modders ie , marco , Hemi and all of WPC inc whisky :p, flux , ro sauce and many more. This i just feel is another way of saying "hey look what i made you can have alittle"

Hemi and WPC has now released the awesome Deadspace mod, it now time for everyone to forget the RE mod.

Beniox well done for getting it from hunter , enjoy it mate.

Me on the other hand will be enjoying mods from members of this community that care for it and keep producing top quality work.

Hunter i salute you for your work but come on move on or come back people just dont care about KF as much anymore so your just making yourself look bad, sorry but its true!

-MGS- Sniper

Upvote 0
I haven't ever done extensive modding, so take what I say with a grain of salt. But I think Hunter, while what he was doing was awesome, was kind of in it for the wrong reasons. From the modders I've talked to and whose mods I've played, they are only doing it for entertainment for themselves and everyone else. Hunter seemed to be looking for glory or something, which is kind of a silly thing to ask for.

You don't see that dude who made Cry of Fear connecting himself to god and stuff.

I really do hope Hunter can find it in himself to release the full thing, because it looks like a lot of fun. But I really hope he can find the desire to release mods for the sake of everyone having a good time, cause I think the goal of modding is to make a good thing better. He's very good at making mods so, I hope he'll find more enjoyment in them by sharing!

EDIT: Had anyone scanned the files for anything like spyware. I dunno, this just seems suspicious.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
EDIT: Had anyone scanned the files for anything like spyware. I dunno, this just seems suspicious.

I dun care what some people say abt Hunter, but he wouldn't put that kind of s**t into something that's on his personal website with his own portfolios 'n such. It's clear that website has material on it for business/personal info, there's no way someone..anyone would do something like that.

I've opened the files and they're all correct file types and such, .ukx .int .u .ucl .utx

Upvote 0
I don't get it.. is this a public release in honor of BenioX for his relations with Hunter? Or is this only for Chad and anyone else who downloads this is..... well, how do I say it... freeloading, considering the text
"It would seem disrespectful to not reward BenioX for his contributions."?

this quote lends the idea that this is meant for only Chad :confused:

Actually only reason why I released it, not him, is because he is banned...
Only reason why it was me he gave it to in "honor" was just because I was talking to him alot and well I was his biggest fan from beginning, plus, he wanted release it somehow, and since he couldnt cuz of his ban, that's why I did it. At first I didn't want to upload it cuz I was affraid people will hate me even more as they hate Hunter, trolls would kill me for that I bet, but well, in end, he said himself, if not me he wouldn't even want to release it... he released it for people like me - those who see he is a human, not a machine, and that I do indeed love Resident Evil as much, as I admit that modders should get some love but okay, don't quote me please, this was just info from me which I didn't want to spoil but I think it'd not pass well without any answers.
Nothing more I'd say, let's not start a flame war again, guys.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I dun care what some people say abt Hunter, but he wouldn't put that kind of s**t into something that's on his personal website with his own portfolios 'n such. It's clear that website has material on it for business/personal info, there's no way someone..anyone would do something like that.

I've opened the files and they're all correct file types and such, .ukx .int .u .ucl .utx

Great, thank you. It just seemed suspicious to me.

Actually only reason why I released it, not him, is because he is banned...
Only reason why it was me he gave it to in "honor" was just because I was talking to him alot and well I was his biggest fan from beginning, plus, he wanted release it somehow, and since he couldnt cuz of his ban, that's why I did it. At first I didn't want to upload it cuz I was affraid people will hate me even more as they hate Hunter, trolls would kill me for that I bet, but well, in end, he said himself, if not me he wouldn't even want to release it... he released it for people like me - those who see he is a human, not a machine, and that I do indeed love Resident Evil as much, as I admit that modders should get some love but okay, don't quote me please, this was just info from me which I didn't want to spoil but I think it'd not pass well without any answers.
Nothing more I'd say, let's not start a flame war again, guys.

Thanks for sharing it with us anyway, and also let Hunter know we're thankful.

I wish he'd be a little bit more thick skinned, though. It's the internet, people will hate you for no reason. You gotta focus on the people that are nice and positive, giving you smart feedback and stuff like that. But again, seems like a very talented guy in terms of modding.

Upvote 0
just to give some info. on the mod after a quick run through...

it replace zeds with some zombies. there are:

clot based:
2 male zombies, a female zombie, unknown zombie (can't figure out what it is), and a .. i think a gamma hunter .. i dunno

bloat based:
an ivy (walking plant that spits poison ..)

scarke based:
an evolved tyrant

that's all for this release i think ...

Upvote 0
Just to clarify i was NOT insulting Hunter, merely meaning that a handfull of people should not be taken into account, he has produced some top work.

I did not mean to seem to be "flaming" its just all got silly now lol

Anyways hunter i wish you the best and was sorry to see you leave.

and kudos for doing what you did for beniox

Upvote 0
I just tested this mod and it is very good! It was what the Zombie mod should have been and I believe I made that comment regarding that mod.

Top notch work and really spices up the game! I would love to see the full mod as I can imagine how awesome it is because I love Hunter's Rotting mod so much. I believe the full mod must have variant zombies in there with different abilities but using these detailed RE models!

RE + Rotting + KF zeds with some WTF and Troopers thrown in would be near heaven for zombie killing fans!

Hunter - please come back! :D

Upvote 0