• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How do you pick your team?

How do you pick your team?

• Random

Votes: 57 27.7%
  • Russian Side

Votes: 78 37.9%
  • German Side

Votes: 60 29.1%
  • Losing Side

Votes: 39 18.9%
  • Winning Side

Votes: 9 4.4%

• Total voters
So, how do people like to pick the team they are playing on?

Personally I keep 4 small dice beside my keyboard. Rolling all four, if more even numbers come up than odd, I go with Russian. More odd numbers, I go with German. Tie? I roll again.

That is, assuming the teams are even/start of round. Otherwise I just go to which ever team has the fewest players.

Joining a game in progress, always the side with fewer players - no exceptions. At the beginning of the round, the German team because the Kar98 is my favorite weapon (I don't really like the iron sights on the Moisin).

Upvote 0
So, how do people like to pick the team they are playing on?

Personally I keep 4 small dice beside my keyboard. Rolling all four, if more even numbers come up than odd, I go with Russian. More odd numbers, I go with German. Tie? I roll again.

That is, assuming the teams are even/start of round. Otherwise I just go to which ever team has the fewest players.

Why do you use an even number of dice? Just use 3 or 5 so it's impossible to have a tie.

or wasn't that the big problem of this thread?:rolleyes:

Upvote 0