• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hillbilly 2013 = Hillbilly + Potatoe + Halloween

Atelophobia

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 18, 2006
The Pototoe Achievements are live and the new Hillbilly Achievents also feature new Halloween Achievements. Does this mean ALL Halloween Achievements are doable right now?

Also... I have problems with Creepy Crawlers. Tried it several times.
Map: Hillbilly Horror, listen server and solo, faked players and no mutators.... but no love :(

Any solution?

So This is no ordinary Rabbit!
(25 scrakes on bedlam) can be done right now too?
Please stop asking repetitive questions.
If the icon has a pumpkin next to it, you can get it now along with the 2 portal achievements.

As for the crawlers, just do it on solo or go play a game online, there is enough time to kill 15 crawlers in a long game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
repetitive?

Gladius kindly answered my question concerning the Potatoe event and the Crawlies. However, my question related to the general availablity of Halloween Achievements was not yet answered.

BUT if YOU would have read my initial post, you d already know that I already tried Crawlies on- and offline. And believe me... I did shoot a lot!

Upvote 0
Btw, for the Hillbilly Horrors map achievement it's enough to do a short game (4 rounds) on normal. It is one of the few maps where no long games are required.
All event maps since Xmas of 2011 have only required a short game for the map achievement.
Icecave(Xmas '11)
Hellride(Summer '12)
Hillbilly Horror(Halloween '12)
Moonbase(Xmas '12)
Steamland(Summer '13)
Frightyard(Halloween '13)
Its likely this trend will continue for future events.

Upvote 0