• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server heal dart crashing

shaitan

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 27, 2013
Does anyone know what may be causing any of the medic healing darts to crash the server? It started with the Halloween update on one of my community's servers. I haven't edited/added anything since well before that.
I had hoped 1063 would fix the issue, but it hasn't.
Spoiler!

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you mean there. The crash happens with any medic weapon used(doesn't do it all the time with one weapon, but if you have 3-4 and cycle through them, you can easily crash it fast). The healing syringe doesn't crash, I am not altogether sure on the healing nade. I was doing it the same time someone else was testing the darts when it crashed.

I'm thinking about biting the bullet and trying a different ServerPerks version. o.o

Upvote 0
Critical: (newMP7MHealinglProjectile KF-Canville.newMP7MHealinglProjectile, Function Engine.Projectile.Touch)
Critical: TouchTo
Critical: AActor::BeginTouch
Critical: ULevel::MoveActor
Critical: newMP7MHealinglProjectile
Critical: AROBallisticProjectile:hysProjectile

What Slie is saying, one of your guns has a custom dart projectile. This is causing the crash, not the official darts. Seems like the MP7M has a custom version but we can't say for sure with the mutators we have seen in your list.

Did you setup the server and was any files made specific for this server? Double check with them to see what is going on with a custom MP7M dart project.

Upvote 0
It's done it with that camo mp5, regular mp5, m7a3, KrissM, and OC-14.

##TraderInventory=0:KFMod.CamoMP5MPickup
##TraderInventory=0:KFMod.MP5MPickup
##TraderInventory=0:KFMod.M7A3MPickup
##TraderInventory=0:Graza.GrazaPickup
##TraderInventory=0:KFMod.KrissMPickup
##TraderInventory=0:KFMod.BlowerThrowerPickup

mutloader:
Mutator=MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker
Mutator=KFBloatExplode.BloatExplodeMut
Mutator=edo_chute1.edo_MutChute
##Mutator=KFCtryTags.CtryTags
Mutator=KFDamagePopup.mutDamagePopup
Mutator=KFFakedPlayers.KFFakedPlayers
Mutator=KFMod.KFGameplay
Mutator=KFMod.KillingFloorMut

Mutator=LilithKissWep.MutLilithShop
Mutator=KFMod.NoKarmaMut
Mutator=ServerPerksMut.ServerPerksMut
Mutator=CleanAppIDMut.CleanAppIDMut
Mutator=MutSlotMachine.MutSlotMachine
Mutator=AutoSpawnerDK.AutoSpawner
Mutator=AdminPlus_v3.MutAdminPlus
Mutator=MultipliedExpMut.MultipliedExpMut

The italicized ones, I'm not sure what those were in for. The guy who initially made the server went mega afk, gave it to us. I don't know much about it and have only updated/added/removed things as needed to keep it running(gets a few people so we keep it).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hmm , one of your muts is a " Custom Kriss " right ? maybe this isnt important but :

Log: STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - ../System/KRISSSV.u

Maybe the mut is changing the projectile of the other guns , try to disable it and then test the guns again .

I don't think it does. It's an SMG. Also that check failed means it isn't whitelisted.

Upvote 0
What I meant was, this line:
Critical: (newMP7MHealinglProjectile KF-Canville.newMP7MHealinglProjectile, Function Engine.Projectile.Touch)

newMP7MHealinglProjectile <- Custom Healing Projectile

Meaning, instead of using "MP7MHealinglProjectile" as your heal dart, the sever is using "newMP7MHealinglProjectile".

Doesn't have to be a mutator. Could be included in a perk class. Are you using a modified Medic Perk?

Upvote 0
The one from ServerPerks
ServerPerksP.SRVetFieldMedic
ServerPerks does not contain that class.

It's probably from the package MultipliedExpMut, as it's the only one I don't recognize.

Also btw you have LilithKissWep.MutLilithShop in your mutator list while also running ServerPerks. Those two definitely conflict, you're supposed to add weapons through ServerPerks' ini, if I recall correctly.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Default ServerPerks.ini:
Code:
[ServerPerksMut.ServerPerksMut]
Perks=ServerPerksP.SRVetSupportSpec
Perks=ServerPerksP.SRVetBerserker
Perks=ServerPerksP.SRVetCommando
[B][I][U]Perks=ServerPerksP.SRVetFieldMedic[/U][/I][/B]
Perks=ServerPerksP.SRVetFirebug
Perks=ServerPerksP.SRVetSharpshooter
Perks=ServerPerksP.SRVetDemolitions

MultipliedEXP mut just lets you set what/if any, extra bonuses for people(example: 3x damage bonus per perk). I use it on another server, and it does not do the "newMP7MHealinglProjectile" bit.

Upvote 0