• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS GTX 980 Ti

Is this like a troll post or something?
Game was made in 2011, uses a game engine from 4 years earlier (2007, UE3)
I get pretty much get 60fps on ultra with a GTX 760m (I use a laptop).
That's a 2GB mobile chip.
980 Titan is 6GB. Not to mention better in basically every way, minus the fact that you can't fit it in your pocket, or a laptop. :D
I mean you can safely assume 120FPS at all times. Considering you can do that with a card half that of a 980 ti.
Lemonater quit trolling it's a third. :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Is this like a troll post or something?
Game was made in 2011, uses a game engine from 4 years earlier (2007, UE3)
I get pretty much get 60fps on ultra with a GTX 760m (I use a laptop).
That's a 2GB mobile chip.
980 Titan is 6GB. Not to mention better in basically every way, minus the fact that you can't fit it in your pocket, or a laptop. :D

Lemonater quit trolling it's a third. :p

Are you running a single 760m or two in SLI?

Upvote 0
I'm just curios how it runs. My system is decent and I can maintain 120fps but I get dips down into the 50s on some maps.

4.2Ghz 1366 socket 6 core
Uncore 3.5
GTX 670
16x9, desktop and ingame settings to low.

While it's decent fps the game seems like it's hitching er something alot on the Merrills Muraders server. So I'm just looking for some feedback and I thought maybe the 980 was buttery smooth.

Is there a way to reset and renew the ini files? I hear deleteing them works but I tried that before and I've gotten the same settings back..

Upvote 0
Anyone using a GTX 980 Ti with Rising Storm, and if so how does it perform?
don't know about the 980ti, but my 290x crossfire pulls 120-250 FPS all the time, so I would assume the 980ti should crunch same numbers if not higher.

Havent been following the Nvidia cards nor AMD cards since my last purchase for GPU's... out of curiosity is the 980ti dual chip or single chip?

Upvote 0
don't know about the 980ti, but my 290x crossfire pulls 120-250 FPS all the time, so I would assume the 980ti should crunch same numbers if not higher.

Havent been following the Nvidia cards nor AMD cards since my last purchase for GPU's... out of curiosity is the 980ti dual chip or single chip?

This game is hard capped at 120. Ain't no way of changing that so 250FPS? I assume in other games.

Upvote 0
hard capped at 120? haven't played the game in a while, last time I was playing it I was getting those numbers.

When did the devs implemented this? I know for fact I was hitting the 250 mark.

Devs didn't implement anything. Its the unreal engine. Been like that since 2007.

Show a screenshot with those numbers lol. The brain is good at making things up and trolling you.

Upvote 0