• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Go to Amazon.com post a review

Give RO some more reviews at Amazon.com. There's only 7 reviews on it so far, and at least one of them is pretty priceless:

"People cheat: 1. you get a low weapon and they will get an semi auto with scope. When you get a sniper rifle (not many times) you'll get a bolt action with scope. 2. They hit your tank with one shot and your bullets bounce off their tank. 3. This game is so hack friendly. The characters move slow. I play it ever now and then if I want to drive a tank and shoot."

This is not a call-out for mandatory 5 star reviews and "OMG, RO helped me get laid. Thank you RO!" stuff (and if it did.... whoa...). Just good, honest reviews of what you think about the game, and the patch that's coming out today.

Sclass12 said:
The other negative review by T.Pratt is comical. Apparently the box misleads you into thinking it has an epic singleplayer campaign and he is pissed off because you can drive and command a tank at the same time.

Somehow, I don't think that Red Orchestra is fit for a epic singelplayer, at least not with what we got now! ...

Upvote 0
If people feel linclined to write a positive review then let them do it on their on volition. Rallying the fanbois who will completely gloss over a game's low points while offering nothing but glowering praise for its strenghts isn't going doing to do **** for sales. A niche game is a niche game, no amount of fanbois praise on a retailer's buyer review page is going to make RO a million copy seller. About the only sensible review is from Charles A., the rest veer off into a fanboi circle jerk.

Upvote 0
MilesTeg said:
If people feel linclined to write a positive review then let them do it on their on volition. Rallying the fanbois who will completely gloss over a game's low points while offering nothing but glowering praise for its strenghts isn't going doing to do **** for sales. A niche game is a niche game, no amount of fanbois praise on a retailer's buyer review page is going to make RO a million copy seller. About the only sensible review is from Charles A., the rest veer off into a fanboi circle jerk.

*joins 'fanboi' circle jerk*

Upvote 0
MilesTeg said:
About the only sensible review is from Charles A., the rest veer off into a fanboi circle jerk.

Exactly which part of my review was a "fanboi circle jerk"?

I stated what the game is and what it is not. I am a fan of the game and am not afraid to post a review to that affect.

User reviews do carry some weight though. If somebody is looking to buy this game on Amazon and sees 20 negatives from BF2 fans who just don't get it and nothing stating what it is really about hwo are they going to respond? I will put far more weight in a online user review which shows some intelligence than most reviews on the back of the box.

Upvote 0
Lol, and the guy who said there were hax and stuff in the game, I checked his other review...WW2Online

It sound like a good game, but do not purchase. Your system will freeze after the first time you die; it will take forever to load; and you will not be able to get help. Counter Stike still is the best game for the buck, but try this one if your feeling bored and need to pull out your hair.

Counter-strike kiddie who found the review button IMO.

Upvote 0