• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

German AT-rifle MPZB 41

But just regarding used equipment in the real battles. One could as well claim that there has been the Tiger 1 inside of Stalingrad. Why ? Because there is no picture that proves the opposite. Though I doubt that is how it works. I have my doubts that any Mkbh was inside of Stalingrad because I have a very hard time to find any photo or evidence. That doesnt mean I am correct or others are lying. There could still have been some used afterall. But I cant claim it without informations to back up that claim. Thats the point.

Well said.

Reactions: [TW]schneidzekk
Upvote 0
Though. I get your point but I doubt that is how "proving something" works.

I dont care if there are Mkbh in RO2 or not. It is just a game afterall.

But just regarding used equipment in the real battles. One could as well claim that there has been the Tiger 1 inside of Stalingrad. Why ? Because there is no picture that proves the opposite. Though I doubt that is how it works. I have my doubts that any Mkbh was inside of Stalingrad because I have a very hard time to find any photo or evidence. That doesnt mean I am correct or others are lying. There could still have been some used afterall. But I cant claim it without informations to back up that claim. Thats the point.

Sounds like this:

Attachments

• religion.jpg
    religion.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: LemoN
Upvote 0
Though. I get your point but I doubt that is how "proving something" works.

I dont care if there are Mkbh in RO2 or not. It is just a game afterall.

:rolleyes:

It is impossible to prove the non-existence of something. You cannot have evidence that something does not exist, because its non-existence leaves no evidence behind to collect!

By that logic, I could claim that the Soviets rode into battle on fuzzy purple unicorns. There isn't any evidence corroborating that theory, but it's still possible, right?

Upvote 0
It IS possible, but probably as possible as every caveman having their own PC. Some things are so extremely unlikely that it is just negligible and thus "impossible", in a realistic/practical point of view.

It is possible to get the same result if you roll a dice 100000000000000 times, but it is irrelevant if you cannot live long enough to roll the dice that many times.

Reactions: evulclown
Upvote 0

It is impossible to prove the non-existence of something. You cannot have evidence that something does not exist, because its non-existence leaves no evidence behind to collect!

By that logic, I could claim that the Soviets rode into battle on fuzzy purple unicorns. There isn't any evidence corroborating that theory, but it's still possible, right?

this is more commonly known as you cannot (and will not) prove a negative. try i dare you can't absolutely prove it. :cool:

as for the mp41 i don't think its needed but its always a welcome variable (for me anyways.) also i would love to have this weapon in this game.

Upvote 0

By god, I believe we are onto something! Fuzzy purple unicorns-they explain so much! Obviously the missing link we've been looking for! The Germans thought that they would cross the Volga using their fleet of Technicolor Mermaids, but My Little Stalin was one step ahead, and mixed his Bear cavalry with Unicavalry, which ultimately won him the battle.

I believe we should expect this in the next DLC.

Reactions: Alvin Fuchs
Upvote 0
Did noone see the selectable TRIPOD MG34 in the weapons from the GDC gameplay vid?

equipment loadout screen (ie before spawn), or the loadout/stats screen (the one where we saw glorious 71-round-drum-mosin and yoshiro's stats on it? The latter would be assumedly so you could see how much spam you were doing on the tripod, which some people need to know :p

Upvote 0
Also heavy rifles were used to shoot at bunkers and hit people behind walls etc.

One instance I remember reading about as a kid in some war book involved the poms firing their Boys AT rifles at Afrika Korp positioned in some extremely rocky ridges. The Germans were made to pay due to the stone chips flying round everywhere. This may have occured after the Germans had just smashed the Brits armour to bits with 88's camouflaged on the same ridge earlier on. Fair's fair.

Upvote 0
One instance I remember reading about as a kid in some war book involved the poms firing their Boys AT rifles at Afrika Korp positioned in some extremely rocky ridges. The Germans were made to pay due to the stone chips flying round everywhere. This may have occured after the Germans had just smashed the Brits armour to bits with 88's camouflaged on the same ridge earlier on. Fair's fair.

Ouch.... just imagining that hurts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

though why has everything always to be the extreme side of the spectrum ? The question isn't so much of what existed and what not as like you said the Soviets could have moved in to battle with rose unicorns afterall ... but ahm ... anyway it depends if it sounds verisimilar and feasible. How to explain that ? Well history as field isn't like math or physics where you can with somewhat relative ease ways prove something true or not (there is a bit more behind it of course but lets try to keep it simple and I am really no academic just your usual hobby-wanna-be-scholar it is just in comparison with history). Like the effects of gravity for example see the apple and tree by newton - still took him some time to figure THAT out. The deeper you go in to details the more difficult it will be. But since we are not discussing here quantium mechanics or the Schr

Last edited:
Upvote 0