• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

German AT-rifle MPZB 41

fOgGy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 25, 2006
Speaking of Czech weapons I'd also like to see the ZB vz. 26 making an appearence -

Last edited:

[TW]Ramm-Jaeger

Tripwire Interactive President
Oct 11, 2005
www.redorchestragame.com
ARMA 2 might widely be considered a military sim, but honestly I can't think of a game that is less immersive when it comes to shooting people. The game looks great, it's huge, and there is alot of player freedom when it comes to load outs and ways to attack objectives. That said, I find the infantry movement system so incredibly clunky that it is anything but immersive. ARMA2 is typically at its most impressive to me when I'm doing anything but shooting people.

From what I've seen so far, I think RO2 is going to go leaps beyond ARMA2 when it comes to first person immersion and weapon usage. Perhaps it will never be seen as a "sim" to the ultra-hardcore-2%-of-all-gamers community, but if it's more fun and more immersive, I'm on board.
Hockeywarrior hit the nail on the head. When you talk about large scale environments, and proper military doctrine, Arma 2 beats RO2 hands down for realism. When you talk about the sheer act of firing a weapon at someone, RO2 is the most realistic game ever made ;)

And FYI, the MPZB41 isn't in the game. We just put that in the menu to screw with you guys :)

Frostedfire

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2010
oz
[QUOTE='[TW]
And FYI, the MPZB41 isn't in the game. We just put that in the menu to screw with you guys :)[/QUOTE]

you TROLL you :D

Nicholas

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 16, 2010
I'll admit I'm warming up the the whole leveling system, as long as it isn't overdone.

Call me crazy, but I'd rather see an MKB or AVT once in a while than have half the team consist of MP41's and PPD's all the time.

Susi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 31, 2008
Finland
Or it was in their plans until this thread popped up ;)
Dont underestimate the possibility that
Ramm saw the future, and knew that Yoshiro or who
ever is presenting that video will get a wrist cramp while
in weapon progress menu which makes him scrolling
uber fast up and down, and that i hit the pause key on that
millisecond.

Actin

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2009
Netherlands
Rather having more rare weapons entering the game (although in limited numbers).

Hate seeing MP40, panzershreck and K98k as the only weapons they have (axis that is). So I welcome rare MKB42 and the MPZB41..

Now we still have to whine about it NOT being in the game as it should:rolleyes: