• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Free Fall Booster Pack now available on Steam

Is it true?!! Is the hatch bug really fixed?! I wont be able to play for a while so if someone could confirm it for me that would be great. There is nothing more annoying then trying to pick off an unbuttoned tiger commander only to find out that your rounds go right through him. And ofcourse, the inverse is quintuple-y true!!

PLZPLZPZLPLZPLZPLZ be fixed.

Upvote 0
danzig was such a great map. now it is even better. i was sad to see that the weapon switch remains a rancid state of affairs. i didnt know gun juggling was a part of army life back on the eastern front. all in all a good patch once i figured out i needed to dump a steam.dll file in order to play. devs please fix the weapon switch so that nades can be picked up without a lengthy gun and ammo juggling session. at least add circus music during the juggling act if yer going to keep it the way it is.

Upvote 0
This update has made me one happy banana!
nana2.gif

Upvote 0
Danzig is great. It is a huge step up from the mod version. The flow of the map is different now. The added routes add a new element to the map. The 1st spawn russian sniper points and boat route help so much in capturing the bridge points. The nade spam is still there but that is to be expected. I haven't even played any of the other maps since this update came out. I want to thank you for still being so dedicated to this game. THANK YOU!

Upvote 0