• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Free Fall Booster Pack now available on Steam

immaginelf9.jpg

:D

Slow !!!

Upvote 0
Tripwire, thank you so much for giving such attention to your fans and community. Playing this game has been a pleasure. I look forward to your future releases. Thank you again from myself as well as the other 5 friends, I have convinced to buy Red Orchestra as well. Thanks guys. I wish more developers were as awesome as you guys.
*Big thumbs up*
-Sam:D

Upvote 0
great job on the new panzer skins! absolutely fantastic!!
am i just a real bad tanker or is it normal that those t34/85 on arad take out my tiger with 1-2 frontal shots everytime??
i didnt have such a good experience yet with the patch, connected to 3 arad servers, all switched maps 1 minute after i connected :(
and for danzig, looks verry nice, altough i didnt manage to get to the bridges cause some noob kept teamkilling everyone, and again the map switched after 1 minute... guess it's not me lucky day...

Upvote 0
Thank you Tripwire, this patch has solved most of the problems I can think of, though I haven't tested the tank combat penetration yet. The new tank and the tank skins are beautiful, the Unicar is fun , MGs are scary and prone diving is much less effective now.

Thanks for rolling out the patches unlike some companies (where is my NHL Eastside Hockeymanager patch :S), hopefully we will see even more, although I can't think of anything to add but new toys.

Upvote 0
great patch, thank you. I love the new tank skins for both winter and summer. The UC is great, I like it much better than the BA64. I like the p4 H, its extra firepower makes me smile. The tweaked tank system is much better than before. The mg improvements are fantastic!

I only got to play for an hour with the new patch and I'm excited to wake up tomorrow and play a lot more. Thank you TW. :cool:

Upvote 0