• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Forgotten Hope 2 Footage

You receiver is more accurate than theirs. I'd say yours is better. You probably need to work on the butt stock a little more. That could jst be the angle of the pic though.:)

:D yes i've saved a lot of polys here (player don't see the butt stock so generally i prefer to do it low polygon)

I can't believe how unfinished it looks after what 2 years in development? Disappointing, this is why i bought BF2, wish they would get maps and sound and animatoin done rather then releasing thousands and thousands of models. (I appreciate that different people different jobs and that but still)
modding is hard under bf2, it's not like bf42 where everybody could create his own mod easily. Now it's more complex ...
after 1 years half, it only begin to become something good. I don't think you can speed-up more. (total conversion is long especially when there is no real bf2 modding community, most of the bf2 modder are from bf42 !
Mods are still recruiting but no people comes ... so of course it is easier for a member to code the models what they have already (and the sector they are the most professionnal) rather learning from the beginning how to do animation ..
)

And there is no real bf2 community compared to bf42 community. Bf2 community is just stats player imo ...
When i see that a good mod like opk hasn't got a community whereas poe2 has got a bigger (but very small compared to the old ages), i feel that the age of mod is finished ...
I mean if opk is graphically better and have a better gameplay but poe has introduced his own stats and it's the reason why is played more ...

Also remember that Dice tools were very buggy and until some months ago the export mulplied the polygon count by 4. A lot of mod had to reexport their model correctly ...

Upvote 0
FH2 is too little, too late.
Can't tell that for sure 'till it's been released. It could be absolutely amazing. All we have are some very short unofficial (I think) clips featuring under 8 players. Maybe when you actually get in the game and there are planes flying around, tanks and trucks driving around, etc. it will look more appealing than what seems to me like one guy going around, killing one person then hiding for 10 seconds then the clip ending.

I personally am awaiting this mod eagerly.

Upvote 0