• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Forgotten Hope 2 Footage

Rak

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 23, 2005
D
I didn't like the new supersonic bullet effecs, they could be better. Poor footage I say, I'm waiting for something like a trailer :)

Folgore

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 23, 2006
The supersonic bullet effect is only a placeholder (it is actually the sound of a cracking whip :p) and it will be changed to a more accurate sound later.

Please remember that all these video's contain work in progress material. Most of what you see will be changed in one way or another at some point before the release.

Rak

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 23, 2005
D
Cool :)

Any estimate for release? I hope it's out quick :)

[tR]Mad Mac

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 23, 2006
Tampa, FL
Double HTML action!

The bayonet attack, thats done by sprinting at the enemy, correct?

I remember McGibs saying a while ago that thats how he wanted it to work.

Ralfst3r

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
The Netherlands
The supersonic bullet effect is only a placeholder (it is actually the sound of a cracking whip :p) and it will be changed to a more accurate sound later.

Please remember that all these video's contain work in progress material. Most of what you see will be changed in one way or another at some point before the release.
Looks pretty cool imo, and the supersonic bullet sounds aren't that bad for a placeholder imo.

Moz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Worst ****ing modeling of an enfield I've ever since.

I'm forgetting about this piece of garbage.