• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

FleshPounds.

FleshPounds.

• Total voters
In KF-mod you expected to die. A lot. FPs would not die and you would, end of story. While I don't expect such difficulty to be normal suicidal is not so. Normal could easily be beginner anymore but I would rather they didn't add a difficulty above suicidal (since we are already approuching one-hit, one-kill for both specs and players).

The lack of ADS was punishing in the mod... I played retail KF before mod KF and god damn, I couldn't even beat wave 1 on the mod on normal. Bloats are bloody rock hard xD

Must admit I jumped in the deep end and played normal when I first started
KF. Took me like 10 games to actually win one, but thats what I loved about this game, the learning curve is crazy at first.

The point is normal is for newbies, if you've got a player who knows what he's doing then normal is fairly easy, since everyone follows in suit. However if none of you have a clue what your doing its exciting as hell trying to survive as a group without being too punishing on mistakes. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0