• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Finding cooperative tankers more easily ingame

GonzoX said:
First off, if there are more than one tank at spawn then what is the big deal if a LTer takes it? The other is available for you so why whine about it?

And as I said before, most LTers will not take off if there is only one tank left at spawn. You are braudstrocking here. Not all LTers do that. That is a small minority.

And FYI, us LTers are not referring to the TT Tag. We actually welcome that. What we are talking about is the fact that TTers want to have the developers change the game itself permanently so that TTing is "forced" upon everybody. Please try to keep up.

I never said there was more than one tank, please try to keep up. I said when a tank respawns at the other end. Why dont you create a new thread instead of hijacking this one? The one you would be looking for would be in ideas and suggesstions. This thread is about the Team tanking tag and using it in game please take your other drivel somewhere else.

Upvote 0
Divinehammer said:
I never said there was more than one tank, please try to keep up. I said when a tank respawns at the other end. Why dont you create a new thread instead of hijacking this one? The one you would be looking for would be in ideas and suggesstions. This thread is about the Team tanking tag and using it in game please take your other drivel somewhere else.

If the Tag was all this thread was about then it would have died days ago.

I have every right to post my opinion here. Don't like it then leave or contact moderators with a valid complaint.

Upvote 0
GonzoX said:
If the Tag was all this thread was about then it would have died days ago.

I have every right to post my opinion here. Don't like it then leave or contact moderators with a valid complaint.

All you do is scream about rights this and rights that makes you look like a big idiot no one is saying you can or cant do anything. And the Tag is all that this thread is about hence the first post. This thread wouldnt have died its stickied:) Life must not be very interesting down in Central Texas all you seem to do is post here. But hey thats your right, and I have the right to be right.

Upvote 0
? easy dudes.

? easy dudes.

i see this forum is still full of drivel and no information whatsoever. you know i can't find anything in faq or forum on how to send artillery?. not in game instructions doesn't come up in auto in game help. but i can come here and read u two bitching about tags. wicked. [i know about arty now by the way, i had to chat in- game.] which brings me to second subject. dickheads who spam the public comms, please go find a chatroom ur not funny and your voices r invarioubly annoying and relentless, we also can't hear our team mates. and people who jump in my tank without a microphone or a brain r stupid and i reserve the right to ditch the losers.

Upvote 0
I've been wearing the TT tag since first seeing this thread and it is working out very well. I see more folks each day with it and I agree that most are very good tankers. To those folks I've played with who are unwilling to team-up with TT or anyone for that matter, it is your loss :D.

I've had little trouble finding folks to team up in tanks until last night on the 24/7 Arad rTr server. There were 3 or 4 guys in last night refusing to leave spawn if they weren't alone in the tank and demanding tank mates to leave. The server was full too and these a-holes really weren't that good and definately were more harmful than helpful to our team and hogged tanks, leaving some tankers without. Thankfully this doesn't happen often.

[TT] is an excellent idea, congrats to whomever came up with it.

Upvote 0
to explain further, i think the tt idea is good, i don't however want to participate, and restricting what people can do and forcing them away from a dying game might not b smart. when u say read the 'MANUAL' waht r u referring to? where is it?. if u mean site faq, i can't find it in there, i also can't find anything in game, i also went to the advanced and basic faq posted on this forum ... nothing.... maybe u can link me where the instructions r, just for interest sake?..... when people ask me and i say there is no good instructions it seems stupid.

Upvote 0
and no a moderator won't clean this thread up, they're busy trying to flog a box set to a fresh bunch of sukkers. [which could save the game- don't get me wrong. i look forward to all the new poeple in the game ] and my za issues have returned [they didn't even fix in first place a player found a workaround]
so i'm not sure if they've ever done anything, the game is running itself now and the 'developers' [term used very loosely] have bailed out of a messy game that will never run right.

Upvote 0
GonzoX said:
No Divinehammer I am not screaming.

THIS IS SCREAMING.

See the difference? Again, if you have a problem with me then report my post or put me on ignore. Your choice.

Hey now I have choices kind of like a right , huh. Thanks for the lesson on screaming that was very childish of you. I dont have a problem with you other than posting in the wrong spot other than that you amuse me.

Upvote 0
genghis said:
to explain further, i think the tt idea is good, i don't however want to participate, and restricting what people can do and forcing them away from a dying game might not b smart. when u say read the 'MANUAL' waht r u referring to? where is it?. if u mean site faq, i can't find it in there, i also can't find anything in game, i also went to the advanced and basic faq posted on this forum ... nothing.... maybe u can link me where the instructions r, just for interest sake?..... when people ask me and i say there is no good instructions it seems stupid.

If you dont want to participate in the TT idea, thats ok, no one is forcing anybody. But then why do you post in this topic?

When I say manual, I mean the manual on your harddrive, you can find it at
(example) C://Program/Valve/Steam/SteamApps/yourlogin/redorchestra/manual
you wil need acrobat reader to use it.

Read through it, you wil be amazed with the number of helpfull readings.

And saying the developers jumped this game is just ignorant. They are at E3 or just returned and are busy patching the game.
If your ZA problem is back, try to solve it the way you did last time, or look in the support forum. This is not the place.

Upvote 0
I really don't mind if solo or TTer's is part of the game but, this game is marketed as a fps realism sim, being able to switch between tank positions instantly somewhat negates the realism aspect of using a tank, I mean even the arcade type gamestyle of CoDUO has a slight time delay in switching positions in vehicles, It's either a sim or not, which is it to be?

Upvote 0
Punchy said:
I really don't mind if solo or TTer's is part of the game but, this game is marketed as a fps realism sim, being able to switch between tank positions instantly somewhat negates the realism aspect of using a tank, I mean even the arcade type gamestyle of CoDUO has a slight time delay in switching positions in vehicles, It's either a sim or not, which is it to be?

God i didnt realise coduo had a delay honestly that settles things TW we need a delay, and also your right they need to bring the tanks up to sim level and im pretty sure and confident they will.

Upvote 0