Finding cooperative tankers more easily ingame

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Kurtz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 14, 2006
Make a simpler one that people will actually read, that just says what the tag means. Maybe a list of the people who are using the tag too.

Grobut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 1, 2006
Denmark
Aye, Krylosz, since you are the thread starter, maybe you could PM one of the mods with a well explained post to be stickyficated?

This is exactly the sort of thing RO can benifit from, so i dont see why they woulden't..

IconoclastDX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 23, 2006
IconoclastDX[TT] votes for a sticky, bot NOT in the already overflowing General forum. One already must scroll down half the page to read real posts. Perhaps it could be stickied in the suggestion forum.

Divinehammer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 9, 2006
Sunny, Obamalot
Yeah I made some requsts to the high ups at TW and it looks like they answered the call. Thanks for listening to the community and the fans. Everyone give a thanks to TW if you would like to. Now if we can get Krylosz to change the title not sure if that can be done or not. I am thinking.
"Cooperative tanker Tags [TT] ... Wheres yours?"

Mr. Tambourine Man

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 30, 2006
Helmut_AUT said:
TT is good. TT.c or TT.d makes sense.

All in all, a good idea. Once upon a time in DoD 2.0 there was a similar "group" created where people would sign up and then use a tag to show that they were team-players, but damned if I remember what they used.

I believe that was the Online Warfare Pact or OWFP. I was a member for a good many years.

scuba22

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 24, 2006
Have seen lots of TT's in the game, mostly great team players.

Great to see a good idea turned into action, hooah!

Bobcat

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 2, 2006
I'll be adding the [TT] when I get home. I'm still a "noob" at this game but I'm all for teamwork and my experience is that the best way to get really good at a game is to cooperate with other good players and learn from them.

-MM!!-Lazarus

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 21, 2006
Sweden
Bobcat said:
I'll be adding the [TT] when I get home. I'm still a "noob" at this game but I'm all for teamwork and my experience is that the best way to get really good at a game is to cooperate with other good players and learn from them.

Hey Bobcat, is that you? From HoB? :)

Henryvblood

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 3, 2006
Tanking

Tanking

I would much enjoy being in the Tank with a Team np:) Im new to the Game and willing to be a Driver,Gunner,or Commander.:) Good book to read by the way Tigers in the mud by Commander Otto Carius Publishers www.stockpolebooks.com:) Ok see you i hope on the Eastern Front