• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Far Cry 3 Bow for KF

The thing is that im afraid to talk about such things cause it always begins with a discussion and ends with an flamewar, also i know that hes using 2 or 3 accounts here too for the forums and hes also selling many things on his website what he mostly stole or ripped and then porrly animated as you can see on the bow video

Also my comment on the video and his comment back then
The vor 4 Tagen or 3 Tagen is before 4 or 3 days in germany and the antworten is answer as im from austria and using the german youtube.

BFMSAND vor 4 Tagen
Hey have you stolen this from the Tripwire KF Forums ???
htt p : / / forums. tripwireinteractive. com / showthread . ph p?t = 88126& page =3
If yes then this isnt legal !!!
Antworten

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Lol who cares about his bow? I'm sure that Sorrow's bow will be awesome once it's released and actually I don't even bother trying the one from Medved... It's terribly animated, the textures are bad and the whole weapon just doesn't seem to be fun to use.

Like most of *********** things, he doesnt know how to animate right as you can see.

Oh and Jack Carver can you message me on steam whats about the old kf bw weapon pack for the ut mod if i can ask you ? or you dont have time for that ? Sorry if i bother you now.

Upvote 0
Actually BFMSAND modders have no recourse for work 'stolen' from them. This bow is a port from another game. UNLESS it's a model they themselves made. But that would have to include the arms, (not the TWI arms) and even then, it'd be built off of TWIs base code.

It's a matter of principle and simply being polite by not taking others work without permission.

Upvote 0
Oh and Jack Carver can you message me on steam whats about the old kf bw weapon pack for the ut mod if i can ask you ? or you dont have time for that ? Sorry if i bother you now.

They ported over their weapons that they made for the Ballistics Weapons Pack for Unreal Tournament 2004 to Killing Floor with permission from runestorm and the fact that they own that content.

Upvote 0
No problem mate, the thing with stealing and such things was only about ***********.

Teraku, i know that but you also cant get the other weapons from kfmod then, also there is a bug with placing miniguns or mg that when you get out of them your spectator then or you cant get out and the biggest thing is that the weapons are so low from damage especially when you play the campaign, and also you cant use console commands like godmode and so to try things.

Upvote 0
Lol who cares about his bow? I'm sure that Sorrow's bow will be awesome once it's released and actually I don't even bother trying the one from Medved... It's terribly animated, the textures are bad and the whole weapon just doesn't seem to be fun to use.

thanks for backing Me up bro, and to the others, sorry I've been away for a while I've had a fair bit of work to do and I'm needed in a Clear Sky mod again interestingly called 'Clear Skies' and wow.. that bow looked so bad I think it gave Me cancer, I'll do some more Animations tomorrow and see about getting it posted up soon and hopefully I can get some support with programming it, YoYo and My mate SRD Donkey have done some excellent work on it but the remaining issues are obvious so do with it what you will. oh and I got tired of all those speed test signatures so I decided to make one.

Upvote 0