• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Fall of Brittania?

Well, there are machine guns

Well, there are machine guns

I'm not sure how well miles of trenches and barbwire will fair. Maybe for a few days at most. I would see them just climbing over each other and not to mention the apparent lack of pain.

There would be machine guns/gunners too, mowing them down on the wreched plain made by the artillery fire. And it would be at the shortest stretch, across that narrow peice of land inbetween the river and the sea.

I'm no master of Scottish terrain, so dont complain if no such place exists:D

Upvote 0
I wasnt exactly suggesting this.

I wasnt exactly suggesting this.

Suggested this.

In a way.

I suggested that our heroes are trying to escape a destroyed England through the chunnel in an attempt to escape to more of society.

I never said that that was my thought, I simply wanted to point out the channel tunnels existence and so encourage speculation on the use of said tunnel. Also, I was thinking this: Kevin Clamely is no idiot. He knows the tunnel exists, and he needs rescources to keep his 'children' alive and still in production. So, why not invade Eurasia? All it takes is to break containment before the tunnel is destroyed, and Kevin could build another clonery in France. And the, witha mainland base, Eurasia and Africa are available. He is no longer isolated. His children have the oppurtunity to populate the Earth. After Eurasia and Africa fell, its only a matter of time before he figures out a way to transport his specimens into the Americas and Australia. And then humanity is stuck to the fringes, killed off one island at a time.

Upvote 0
timur said:
What would really happen if specimens swept across Britain?

Your idea kind of reminds me of the film, "Doomsday" only it's Scotland that is under quarantine. (Not exactly a great movie, but it has it's moments...)

drakioned said:
This is why both the Russians and the Americans keep some number of nuclear subs at sea and some number of bombers in the air at all times.

The U.S. hasn't had nuclear-armed bombers airborne at all times for decades. (At least, not through the late '60s to mid-'90s. I have an uncle who flew B-52s and then the B-1.) The Russians? Well, I don't know, but I suppose you'd need to ask the Canadians about that. If you find one who is sober.

Actually, if the zoms had the bad judgement to disrupt a match, I'm pretty certain the fans of the typical English football club would rage-out and put the uprising down in short order.

Upvote 0