• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Excuse me for being rude tripwire but..

Kenny Commander

Nov 20, 2011
11910102.jpg

While I understand the appeal of guest passes, but there will be a free weekend. If the person you want to give it to does not try it then, then I see the guest passes being obsolete really. If the poor person you want to make try the game really can't be on, just buy it for him or her, its not like it will put a dent in your pocket either.

Upvote 0
my killingfloor career started with my friend had a guest pass, and he told me to buy a copy! and I did! today I have 950hours down. then I gave my friend in my old town a guest pass. now he also have a 600hours and he spreaded the word in his small gaming comunity (containing 7 people) who they all bought a copy. and talk about the other 3 guest passes I had. I think I recruited uptill 12others :) I think I should atleast get 1 guestpass :D or a exclusive DLC just for me :D <3

but a question for the devs... are guest passes limited? do they cost money? do free weekend cost money? could I buy a guest pass? for a dollar or half maybe?

anyways. I gunna gift 4copies for christmas :)

EDIT: I think we should make a thread where we leave our steam accounts. and the 10-20 people who wants a guest pass gets one :) <3 then everyone is happy :D

Last edited:
Reactions: TheAzathoth
Upvote 0
my killingfloor career started with my friend had a guest pass, and he told me to buy a copy! and I did! today I have 950hours down. then I gave my friend in my old town a guest pass. now he also have a 600hours and he spreaded the word in his small gaming comunity (containing 7 people) who they all bought a copy. and talk about the other 3 guest passes I had. I think I recruited uptill 12others :) I think I should atleast get 1 guestpass :D or a exclusive DLC just for me :D <3

but a question for the devs... are guest passes limited? do they cost money? do free weekend cost money? could I buy a guest pass? for a dollar or half maybe?

anyways. I gunna gift 4copies for christmas :)

EDIT: I think we should make a thread where we leave our steam accounts. and the 10-20 people who wants a guest pass gets one :) <3 then everyone is happy :D

I just want to make everyone on my friend's list jealous of the fact i have guest passes for a game that is free on the weekend. Maybe give one. HEH HEH >:D

Reactions: jd641
Upvote 0