• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Epic Game Store - Server Browser/Matchmaking Connection Investigation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar to many other replies: After the update, I am able to browse and join servers, but after a couple of minutes it seems like I lose connection. Zombies just keep walking in a straight line, and my shots do not affect them.
I play other online games and I do not have any connection issues. And the game is allowed on the firewall, so I don't think it's my security either.
I have Avast free edition and Windows 10 firewall.

Upvote 0
Now i can see servers, but getting into game only works 50% of time, the other 50% i am kicked during loading with some error splat but game says it can't generate error log cus i have no memory for temp files (i do have). Sometimes it says authentication error or other stuff which i didn't wrote up, sorry. Inside game i was able to play twice, the third time some disconnection happened, only 2 of 6 players stayed and i got out of server sync (monsters running into walls forever). Game is unplayable like that.
Still not work for me bro.I will uninstall then install again,hope will work :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.