• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Drawing orders on the tactical map

I agree but would also like to add that both sides should get different maps based on thier historical assessment made of the batttle at hand so if in 1944 the Soviet offensive believes that the Germans only have scattered defensives let it show on the Soviet map as so and vise versa.

Upvote 0
Strange.
Ive been suggesting this before no response on it then :D

I think drawing should only be done by Commander/squad leader.

Ideally Id like to see squad joining possible, and that only the squad can see the orders.

IE Players are able to join 2 teams.
Each team may have a CO or NCO being able to draw the map.

(NCO do not have binoculars, and work as a normal inf with nades, CO have binaculars SMG and smoke)

Upvote 0
Those things are shure to happen but what if all the "penisdrawers" will get bored and stop doing it.
IMO i dont think any 12 year old noob who likes to draw penises uses the tactical map EVER !! They just like to shoot stuff...

IMO this would be a nice advantage towards team players who don't use headsets and stuff, Rambo's will never use it, only teamplayers will IMO.

PS: I admit, i still like to draw abstract penises in the snow :D

Upvote 0
agreed. penis drawing human beings, does usually not have a long attention span :D
Just like the teamkillers, they will soon vanish after a few nice large, and hard illustrations of the male organ.

Operation flashpoint had this feature, and it worked fine in most of my games... When Somebody strated to ****, i simply kicked them.

I think many people are more consered about finding negative points than positive ones... Give the brainstormes some cred :)

Upvote 0
If someone destroys the system through painting stupid stuff you should contact the admin then and he should ban that guy, the same as it works now with tkers.
I'm not sure if there is a thread/forum for admins with IPs of tkers (to ban them on every server), if there is one, well that could include stupid drawers as well.

Upvote 0