• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design [DownLoad] Falidell's TriggerPack

im not a coder but about the autotrigger, maybe there is line you missed for network code or something, you said "StartonHumanSpawn" works on solo but not on multiplayer, otherwise there is always other way by using event from playerstart actor.

Also i just checked your test map, its quite cool! is there way to spawn human with specific weapon?

Upvote 0
well i suppose i could add an option to overide the default inventory... shouldn't be too difficult are you talking about the forcerespawner or the spawners for zeds and stuff?

mmmm yea tho i found a function that SHOULD have been called at gamestart. it was used by DM,TDM,WAR etc. and from what i can tell KF Doesn't Override it so im at a loss of that.. yea i might just have to revert to the old way i did this which only worked in singleplayer/solo tho im still researching

Upvote 0
ok um yea just a small informative update.. don't worry im still working..

-i've been focusing on the AutoTrigger. i might have come up with a way to get that StartOnHumanSpawn to work..maybe...

-i've also gotten permission to use Pix's Trigger Icons so these triggers will have their own Icons...No More Dinosaurs/Goblins for the triggers... makes it less confusing to work with...

-i've just made the FA_Con_WaveNum trigger.. when you see it it's pretty self explanatory. except the SpecialWaveEvents. that is a series of events to fire based on wave num just in case you guys didn't exactly want to use it as a Conditional. more like a filter option... ex. Trigger->(CurrentWaveNum==3) so it'll only fire Wave3 Event Not 1-2/4-11 know what i mean?

-i've also been playing a lot of Dead Island... at first i wasn't impressed act 1 blows. act 2 was alright, act 3 is the best... Also i HIGHLY Recommend Lowering that gamma setting a few notches lower then what is needed to "barely see the logo above the pictures" and Removing the EnemyHealthBar, DamageNotications, and Advanced Notification. it's harder but it just Feels like a zombie game... totally worth it i assure you... anyways my point is, im distracted to most of my freetime is spent watching netflicks and playing Dead Island, but rest assured i am indeed working on it... here and there.....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ok i think i got the autotrigger to work.... works on solo i just gota check it if works online now. also I Need Some Help with testing some of the Online Stuff.. i've already made a test level for ya.. look at blue to see what needs testing..

-i finished the wavenum conditional.

-Put the Specific Conditions Vars in it's own segment instead of combineing it with FA_Conditionals to make it less confusing... ex. FA_Con_WaveNum Vars are located Properties->FA_Con_WaveNum and the Universal Conditional Vars are located via Properties->FA_Conditionals... this is just to make it less... confusing.. more organized.

-im currently in the process of making the v2 pack have it's own thread. as well as Actually Making a ShowCase Level which i said i would do for the first pack but never did.

-also im going to make a custom item spawner. have it triggerable or random/timed, just so you don't have to make a friggin scripted controller to spawn items at will.

andways here is the V2 pack, as well as Source, and well as the Test Map, when you play the test map it should wait untill the timer hits 0 and the wave begins before spawning zeds and human_AI and as well as the fireballs.
this map also is testing the WaveNum trigger and the Online Functionality of the Use_Pay Trigger
after spawn on the wall you see some pannels with a rock texture.. 1-2-3-4

1 tests the WaveNum Conditional( if wave 1 then it'll say "Wave 1" or "Wave 2" if it's wave two , 2 Atm Does Nothing, 3 Launches a hoard of Rockets to kill everything spawned with a tv(EDIT: oh yea i don't think that tv works online) to watch the carnage, 4 charges you 200 for a random gun that spawns behind ya on the floor.

just let me know if the panels do nothing, or if the carnage doesn't start, or something.....

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20793600/Fall_Online_Expiriment.zip

EDIT: i found that the FA_Func_Hider does remove collision but it does NOT actualy hide things =(

Last edited:
Reactions: slavek
Upvote 0