• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Dislike the Dislikes :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh the IS 2 is so mainstream and over used I can just imagine it would be Justin Beavers choice of transport.

I struggled with whether or not to plus or minus this one.

In the end, I decided to give it a plus, because anyone with a name like 'Justin Beaver' has got to be a completely awesome badass chick magnet worthy of riding - nay, commanding! - an :IS2:. He'd just about have to be the antithesis of the homely 15 year old chick singer with the really butch haircut.

Upvote 0
3 pretty unimportant and useless statements from my side:

1) Blacklabel rocks.
2) TWI only considers ideas and suggestions from people with perfect reputation.
3) PAX was fun.
4) Pyramid Hefeweizen is good.

1) Carlings blacklabel beer?
2) so, what happens if I were to '-' a news post on game features, do they get removed? :D
3) tell them to move it closer to canada so I can come.
4) Pyramid wheat beer eh? I'll have to try that sometime....

Upvote 0
I mean there's plenty of ppl with high rep, myself included, and a i wonder - where are they making all these notable posts of worth?
cos i'm not seeing them.

Well, I often give a +1 for a post that makes me laugh or smile, or if I agree with somebody. Guess I'm not the only one :)

Upvote 0
one should allways try out the "dislike" button just to see if its still working...:D

Get out troll.
Shouldent it be "IS2 or GTFO" around these parts of teh internets ?

...it's just you attempting to make it look as such with the intention of trying to make me look like a hypocrite ;)

no need in trying to make you look like one...whats done is done...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
no need in trying to make you look like one...whats done is done...

i "like" how you only quote part of a comment and take it out of context to again attempt to make me look bad. don't you have something better to do than constantly troll people? :confused:

back on topic......schneidy, instead of making a joke of it, could you by chance actually take one of my suggestions seriously for once? or do i need to become "infamous" in order to get that kind or respect? :D

Upvote 0
1) Carlings blacklabel beer?
2) so, what happens if I were to '-' a news post on game features, do they get removed? :D
3) tell them to move it closer to canada so I can come.
4) Pyramid wheat beer eh? I'll have to try that sometime....

Its only about 140 miles from Vancouver.........:cool:

What is with these little buttons with + and - on the right side of the screen?:p

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.