• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Disciplinary uniform for cheaters/hackers

ro2player

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
WHO can have sympathy for cheaters - these people who ruins game ?

So Tripwire should had a special uniform to this "kind" of players.
Ban them, it's ok, and when they come back give them also during a limited period a special uniform.

Disciplinary uniform in Russian. (same for German players even if it's not realist here)

pinkhitlerghgfghfhgg_thumb.jpg

Upvote 0
Personally, I'm not interested in humiliating cheaters or making them objects of ridicule. (The idea that you might want to do something like that to someone else betrays a reprehensible personality in yourself.)

I just want them out of the game, plain and simple.

as far as i know both german and soviet penal companies/batalions dont have different uniform

Exactly. They didn't.

Upvote 0
I'd prefer cheaters and hackers just be banned or forced to play on one or two TWI sponsored "VAC Ban FREE" servers. Let them run around there and frustrate each other...

I don't want my game visually disturbed by some weird sort of penal colony uniforms being worn by hackers. I don't want those people there to begin with.

Just my opinion.

Upvote 0
Moe,
I'd prefer cheaters and hackers just be banned or forced to play on one or two TWI sponsored "VAC Ban FREE" servers. Let them run around there and frustrate each other...

My first answer :
Where i said to NOT FIGHT against them.
WHen, they return they have special uniform.

WHere i wirtten to NOT FIGHT CHEATERS AND HACKERS ?
We must ban them AND WHAT I SAID : "IT'S NOT ENOUGH !!"

I don't want my game visually disturbed by some weird sort of penal colony uniforms being worn by hackers. I don't want those people there to begin with.

My second answer :
Me also. Me also. But fighting against cheaters and hackers is good reason I think.
Fight against cheat can be the reason for me to accept special uniforms.

So Moe the solution : Cheaters should have a special mark in their online name in server. (A skull after their name ?)

Last edited:
Upvote 0