• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Did my progress save?

skaf

Sep 28, 2013
Yesterday i had a great Round, I'm not always Commander, but it went very well. I was even the MVP of the Server cause of good Arty Hits and even Infantry Action.

We won the first round, and close to the end of the second Round, i got kicked for "excessive Teamkilling". I didnt kill a single Teammate with my Gun, only maybe with the Mortars etc. which i have always called on Teamchat. And in the whole rounds not more than 5 Teamkills...

So, then i was kicked. Did it save my Kills with the Thompson? And the +300 Points for Commander Role?

Thank you very much
- An asshole teamkiller

It is pain playing TL during free weekends / sales.
First, you never get artillery marks from SLs, unless they accidentally use binoculars. So you'll have to waste a time on running between battlefield and radio.
Second, teamkills. Every time I call for art, I'm doing both voice and text chats:
Code:
Artillery in F5
Artillery in F5
ARTILLERY IN F5! Get Out of there!!!
But some retards will run there anyway and get you kicked.

I agree that teamkilling must be punished for calling art on bad mark or not cancelling it after objective capture. But getting kicked because of helping to make "Natural selection" is pissing me off.

Upvote 0
First, you never get artillery marks from SLs, unless they accidentally use binoculars. So you'll have to waste a time on running between battlefield and radio.
Second, teamkills. Every time I call for art, I'm doing both voice and text chats:
Code:
Artillery in F5
Artillery in F5

I agree that teamkilling must be punished for calling art on bad mark or not cancelling it after objective capture. But getting kicked because of helping to make "Natural selection" is pissing me off.

Jup, realised it yesterday. The marks that wasnt set by myself would kill probably half of my team.

I was even aiming much more behind the enemy lines so i dont get a teamkill, but thats impossible. If i put the marks further away, i would get the 2 Snipers camping there without getting a single kill.

Upvote 0
Code:
Artillery in F5
Artillery in F5

Old issue, there is no fix yet and I doubt we will get any... Sucks though, its not your fault if people run into your own arty.

Upvote 0