• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

last time i checked we weren't getting paid for this. May is our target but as stated before it will be the end of may at the earliest. We are working as fast as we can so we don't delay recent events knocked us off rythmn a little bit and because of that it means we have to work twice as hard now. Stay tuned that's all i'll say.

Upvote 0
last time i checked we weren't getting paid for this. May is our target but as stated before it will be the end of may at the earliest. We are working as fast as we can so we don't delay recent events knocked us off rythmn a little bit and because of that it means we have to work twice as hard now. Stay tuned that's all i'll say.

Vision of my grandmother saying, "if I had a nickel for every time I had to say this....." :)

I toyed with a breakdown system for the KV-2 and actually had something working both on the initial startup of the vehicle and as it was moving along (to fight) but we abonded it after much discussions due to game play reasons. As cool as it sounds, the novelty would wear off really fast and start to annoy people.

Upvote 0
What kind of turret is going to be on the King Tiger the Porsche or the Henschel.The Henschel would be great it looks the best.:)

we have both turrets, when the mod first started one of the devs who has since left the team tried to push for a break down and fuel system to be coded in. After several weeks of back and forths we decided as TT said that because of the small nature of the maps and the lack of road travelling etc it simply wasn't a likely enough variable to be worth including into the game.

Upvote 0

I totally understand that you are not getting paid for this and from what I can see, you guys are doing a great job.

However, the only thing I have to say is....why say anything at all if you weren't sure about the release? You haven't done it over the past year and half, so why start now? With all of the posts & forums going on with this, you set expectations. In my opinion, you should have not said anything at all. That's all. :)

Good luck!

Upvote 0