• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

Darkest Hour December Press Release Part 1:

Well after promising myself I'd never do another two part press release in one month here I am again. This is largely due to the huge amount of work the Darkest Hour Developers are producing at the moment. So without delaying further I give you what has become known in DH circles as the

Upvote 0
30calingameov6.th.jpg

Wasn't the WW2 version of the 1919 chambered in .30-06, not 7.62/NATO? An easy texture fix really.

Aside from that.. good stuff.

Upvote 0
Vympel if we'd done any you would see them, im very open with what we display here. Anything you don't see in game isn't in game yet. We've only really added US content so far German content is still a ways off. Every tank we have in game at the moment (sherman variants and the firefly) has already been displayed. We should have a couple more allied tanks on the way soon. It's better if we move forwards 1 nation at a time or else we will never get anything finished. We are near to wrapping up all the US stuff we plan to include in release 1 (short of redoing some models and textures). Then we will move onto other things.

Upvote 0