• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Custom Perk Help

What exactly do you mean? Once I figure out what you mean i'll try help you from there as I have learnt quite a bit nowadays :D

Thanks for the reply. If we were to make the tank perk for example, how do we replace the perk icon for it? (The icon displayed on top of a player's head, the icon to the left of the perk name in the selection menu and the icon beside the corresponding perk weapons in the shop). Let's say this custom perk icon should be displayed instead of the stock berserker icon. Thanks again.

Upvote 0
i use 256x256 (you can only make powers of 2, eg. 256, 512, 1024, 2048, etc.)

Shot00059.jpg

icons show up on players' hp bars. i made red and gold of each, and you specify in the perks file what icons to use.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ro_sauce is completely right though i'd prefer the importing it into KFEditor and saving a .utx file so all you have to do is point to the "file.texturename".

Your perks look really odd ro_sauce I admit. I use the medal theme (Bronze levels 0-5, Silver levels 6-10, Gold levels 11-12) on my server. Having other colours just seems to make perks weirder then how I see that red nowadays :p

Upvote 0