• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Current Status

My money's on 15th of May.
Any later than that and I'll have moved on to Splinter Cell Conviction for a while...

I am also pondering something and don't see the point in a new thread to ask. I hope TWI can answer.
For each perk, how does TWI balance them? For example, people are suggesting a stronger weapon for Firebug to use against the big zeds due to class imbalance, yet others say that's intentional in order to balance Firebug from being too strong.
Now, how exactly does TWI try to balance out the perks? Not just Firebug btw...
If we know this, we know what direction we should steer towards with fan-made content in order to get it whitelisted.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
For those who can't find the search button :p

TWI has plans for a future KF update. Those plans include a balancing. As to what that will entail, I can not say at this time. However right now TWI is still heavily occupied with a Heroes of Stalingrad milestone, and the majority of the team is working on that (plus something else which hopefully will be announce soon, but you should be able to guess it if you read steam news and Maybe visit the post your desktop threAd in the podium to read Candid posts by ramm.)

Upvote 0
For those who can't find the search button :p

TWI has plans for a future KF update. Those plans include a balancing. As to what that will entail, I can not say at this time. However right now TWI is still heavily occupied with a Heroes of Stalingrad milestone, and the majority of the team is working on that (plus something else which hopefully will be announce soon, but you should be able to guess it if you read steam news and Maybe visit the post your desktop threAd in the podium to read Candid posts by ramm.)

KF is... coming to MAC! OMG OMG!!! now i can play KF at starbucks on my ibook!!!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!!!

Upvote 0
i would have been happier to spot a shot from HOS or a folder entitled "HOS beta", but whatever......anything is better than nothing, so i will definitely take a KF update that is long overdue.

edit: now looking at it again, since a clanmate pointed it out to me, i wonder what the two icons are that are whited out.....one appears to be a folder and i can't tell with the other. either it's personal banking info, or it could be RO or maybe HOS stuff.....regardless it must be super secret to have to white it out. and funny thing, look at the post date. only two people picked up on it back then. so apparently nobody reads that thread :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
To be honest, based on Yoshiros comments and the fact that nobody seems to know anything about the KF update, Im guessing the update will be released AFTER summer.

lol, we wait and wait until finally we get the news: ok guys here is our special update... KF IS NOW ON MAC!!! (ps: balance patch coming later... much later)

Upvote 0