• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Current Map White List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is KF-[LT]MilitaryStronghold-V4-Final.rom

I love how we have this map whitelist with links missing all over the place, its pointless posting maps that are on the list without giving links to download them.

Yeah its on the list, not much point seeing as i can't play it though :rolleyes:

And i'm aware of this:

[url]http://pliki.red.orchestra.pl/maps/killingfloor/download/[/URL]

They're missing on there as well :mad:

Upvote 0
The White List has been updated, here are the changes:

Added:
KF-Arcade-Hardcore-FIN.rom
KF-Arcade-Skatepark-FIN.rom
KF-Doom2-Final-WhiteFIX.rom
KF-Final-Runover_Beta.rom
KF-HELL.rom
KF-Horzine-Warehouse.rom
kf-lostboys.rom
KF-MountainPassDay.rom
KF-MountainPassNight.rom
KF-Northsuite.rom
KF-Suburbia_Final.rom

The Doom2 Wave maps have been removed for the time being. They have code embedded in them which will require the game to be updated via Steam before they are fully Whitelisted. We are not yet sure when this update will occur.

Upvote 0
i know it probably won't but it never hurts to ask. and yes mamoo, that exploit should be suffient enough to remove not only the map Defence from the whitelist but also the specimen-only mutators. for those who said "nobody loads up poundamonium on defence to exploit the leveling system, they just play for fun" well there you have it. you're wrong. ;)

Upvote 0
Shino

Shino

Ah ok. I fix it then. Its not that i wouldnt fix bugs at maps i only thought you might get angry if i release a map as final and fix bugs after that. For some maps bugs came up like 3-4 month after the final release. I guess no mapper can
garentee that 100%, that there wont pop up some1 who still finds camping spots, glitches or bugs even if you beta tested the map a long time b4. Well for ganja farm avp is also working on a new version that got some new ideas, design and fixes in it. I will rework some maps then and name them -FIX. :cool:

Upvote 0
indeed, i've seen maps on some games go up to version 50 or version 86

and i'm sure the guy who released each of those new versions considered each one to be the perfected and final version. best to just stick with something that doesn't imply "no more versions after this".

edit: also kingshinobi, it is difficult for specimens to reach you if you camp under the stairways on ganja. especially when using the poundamonium mutator. i hope you'll make a new version with this fixed. I enjoy that map but I can't ignore an exploit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If there are more maps that need an obvious exploit checked, please PM me with the name of the map file, a description of the exploit, and a screenshot of the exploit(if possible).

I believe I sent you a PM regarding an exploit on KF-Bunker_B1, where ZEDs get stuck before you enter the bunker, this is a particular problem because the full monty spawns on wave 1. I have sent the same message to the author of the map and recieved no reply in return. I think this map needs to be removed from the whitelist.

Upvote 0
lostboys

lostboys

Anyone else notice that the weapon damage on this map is a fraction of any other map? We have played it a few times and it take 3-4 times as many bullets to kill the zeds than any other map. We have had a few ppl on our server mention it to us also so wanted to post about and see if anyone had the same thing.

Upvote 0
Anyone else notice that the weapon damage on this map is a fraction of any other map? We have played it a few times and it take 3-4 times as many bullets to kill the zeds than any other map. We have had a few ppl on our server mention it to us also so wanted to post about and see if anyone had the same thing.

This isn't really the thread for this.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.