• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Cruise missile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but that looks like a really bad fake.

but it looks the same as the last video they released of the CCTV footage from the petrol station. Just a narrow white streak.

Pentagon exit hole...

911pentagonexitholekp1.jpg

theres an ultra hi-res photo of the front which also shows a tiny 10ft by 10ft hole before the front collapsed but I coulden't find it. I wish I saved it to my archive when I last saw it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
god dude who said the coptor did it? I dunno if it's a cruise missile tho. It was just a guess. Either way it is a missile.

Watch the video I linked to in the first post once again and then quickly watch this video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAaP4Z3zls8

They are both showing the same object.

Now this is an edited gif that shows what the video should look like if a plane hit the pentagon...

pentagoncrashdocxr4.gif

Upvote 0
god dude who said the coptor did it? I dunno if it's a cruise missile tho. It was just a guess. Either way it is a missile.
9/11 Pentagon Strike - Helicopter Shot Impact Analysis
from your link. ;)

Now this is an edited gif that shows what the video should look like if a plane hit the pentagon...
yea, it would look like that if the plane was not traveling at 500+ mph.

A missile would NOT be that long and high when viewed from that far away. Unless it was an ICBM... The size of the white object could be determined by viewing it at .24. It fills the distance in the foreground from the beige barrier to the right of the frame. Determine the distance to the impact site and you can then calculate the size of the object. It IS NOT a missile...a missile would barely even be viewable from that distance...if at all.
QFT.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
slow down m8 you said "what kind of coptor could launch a missile" implying that you thought the missile was launched from the coptor.

EDIT: dont be fukin ridiculous. Go and look at any video showing a missile/rocket being fired and you'll often see the thing fly nevermind a LOW FRAME RATE video. A cruise or whatever missile are pretty long and quite thick. They have to be becuase they pack so much punch in them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Then tell me P.Mayne, are you going to leave Flight 77 unaccounted for? Two calls were made from Flight 77 saying that the plane was hijacked. Whether it hit the Pentagon or not it was still hijacked. Whether or not it hit the Pentagon or not, two planes still hit the WTC, and one plane crashed in Pennsylvania.

Upvote 0
Then tell me P.Mayne, are you going to leave Flight 77 unaccounted for? Two calls were made from Flight 77 saying that the plane was hijacked. Whether it hit the Pentagon or not it was still hijacked. Whether or not it hit the Pentagon or not, two planes still hit the WTC, and one plane crashed in Pennsylvania.

flight 77 never took off, actually. If you are just gonna regurgertate what the perputrators spew out of their owned mass media networks then your obviously not getting a balanced view.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.