• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Cruise missile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry d4v... Hot Sexy Chicks rule the world

Thanks for coming!

and don't forget...
dancingdavidoe9.gif

Upvote 0
Thr truth

Thr truth

The world's biggest conspiracy of all time will finally be uncovered when Eric Cartman exposes the true culprit behind the September 11th attacks. No one in South Park is safe from the people who are the real brains behind the 9/11 conspiracy. When Kyle and Stan hit the road in search of the truth, they come face-to-face with the masterminds who pulled off the most elaborate, intricate and flawlessly executed operation in American history..

part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JsdR354E8s&mode=related&search=

part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5pz1oK3_lo&mode=related&search=

part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gBRdUUxWi0&mode=related&search=

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You gotta love the conspiracy theories. Some questions: If the US government, for whatever reason, thought it would attack its own Pentagon and then blame it on terrorists hijacking planes...

why would they use a cruise missile and not...well... a plane?

They DID afterall use planes to crash them into the towers, why not do the same with the Pentagon?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Photographs taken just after impact show no wings, no tail, barely any sizeable debris at all. I refuse to believe it was a commercial airliner for this reason.

You gotta love the conspiracy theories. Some questions: If the US government, for whatever reason, thought it would attack its own Pentagon and then blame it on terrorists hijacking planes...
I don't want to make an overly drastic comparison, but have you heard of the Reichstag fire?

*Quotes Goering*
“Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Photographs taken just after impact show no wings, no tail, barely any sizeable debris at all. I refuse to believe it was a commercial airliner for this reason.

I don't want to make an overly drastic comparison, but have you heard of the Reichstag fire?

*Quotes Goering*
“Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”
A plane hitting a building at that speed might not leave much debris... Are you or any of these people experts on what happens if large objects at high speeds crash into even larger objects? I'm not. And just because I have a naive picture of what a plane-to-building crash should look like in my idea, that doesn't mean if it looks any different it hasn't happened. I have seen weird war photographs too, like 20+ tons tanks flipping over several times. Things i thought were pretty much not possible, but they are.

And about the Goering quote.. so what? Just because a quote by some fascist villain fits your theory, how does it make your theory any more credible?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A plane hitting a building at that speed might not leave much debris... Are you or any of these people experts on what happens if large objects at high speeds crash into even larger objects? I'm not. And just because I have a naive picture of what a plane-to-building crash should look like in my idea, that doesn't mean if it looks any different it hasn't happened. I have seen weird war photographs too, like 20+ tons tanks flipping over several times. Things i thought were pretty much not possible, but they are.

And about the Goering quote.. so what? Just because a quote by some fascist villain fits your theory, how does it make your theory any more credible?

Excuse me? Did I come up with a theory? *checks* No.

I don't have a "theory". The Goering quote was a response to your question about why a government would do such a thing in the first place. Goerings quote is a reference to a time when it did happen.

It very well might not leave much debris, but in my mind it should. And until some credible source explains to me how there could be nothing left, or why the footage of numerous CCTV cameras in the area isn't release (apart from the one's where the thing is indistinguishable) I will continue to be puzzled by it.

Upvote 0
I see we have a slightly retarded board population here with dumb questions like "why would they do it" and "I dont beelvie it cos they woulden't do it to their own citizens".

Bloody idiots. Read operation northwoods and learn hegelians dialect.

and "why diden't they use planes in all 3 attacks?". Thats a fine question. It's becuase they diden't want debris that could be examined and the truth be told.

All but a few pieces of plane debris was shipped off to china immidiately before the foresensics team entered ground zero.

EDIT: And how exactly was loose change uncredible and flawed? The only flaw I find in the video is that they don't go deep enough into what happend. "Ohhhhhhhhh it's the bush administration" they chant on and on. Not so true.

But the actual analysis of the attacks was spot on so what your problem here?

Is your problem the actual ananlysis or is it your MENTAL BLOCK THAT YOUR MANUFACTURED BELIEF SYSTEM IMPOSES?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.