• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Clipping update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plaid13

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 22, 2006
So with this next patch or any patch after it is there a fix expected for the way clipping works? Or more directly the way the bullet comes out of your helmet and not your gun. Really hurts realism when your shot by a single pixel and see the flash of the gun comming from through a wall. Or... will this be ignored because its a hard thing to fix and its allowed to slide in the other fps games?
And yes i know its been asked about before but... i dont want to read some old outdated thread that was started months ago. Threads that are merged into old threads are basicly closed and left unread. Hopeing for some fresh answers and real responses not just use search or a merged thread.

Why is that turned to a mock thread? This is really an issue. I dont encounter it much to be totally put off but when its blunt its a major immersion breaker.
Take for example:
Stalingrdkessel- Im on my way to the bacdoor of assembley, a MG ambush behind one of those half opened windowed metal doors.
All I see is his helmet, no gun- not even eyes- naturally I relax and feel as I have time to decide a tactic. He mows me down.
Thats a huge turnoff. There is no game that do it right (me thinks)- RO should be the first.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.