• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Character Customisation (YES/NO) - The Definitive Thread

Character Customisation (YES/NO) - The Definitive Thread

• Total voters
i would love to see this!

camo smocks(zeltbahn worn over), different head wear, or just helmet nets or covers, and of course just wear and tear added.

and if it was "buyable" content, for a few quids.. id proply buy it. even if it was done in several dlcs for differnt bits, id just buy the ones i wanted, aslong as they were see able by other players.

Upvote 0
and if it was "buyable" content, for a few quids.. id proply buy it. even if it was done in several dlcs for differnt bits, id just buy the ones i wanted, aslong as they were see able by other players.

Don't even mention cosmetic DLC. This isnt ****ing Hat fortress.

If this happens it should be free or nothing.

Upvote 0
Another idea to add to this thread:

Customization could potentially be found under the "Profile" menu where you'd find your class progression. From there, you would be prompted to customize your player for both warm weather maps (like Spartanovka and Barracks) and for winter weather maps (like Commissar's House and Red October Factory).

In my opinion, customization should be limited to textures that are unlocked. All options would be preset by Tripwire and, therefor, but authentic and tasteful.

Talk about it.

Upvote 0
I would rather would like to see them in their standard uniforms or it would not look like Russian/German army, something that could be great is a body modification system, like wrestling games offer, where you can modify how tall, fat, (none)bearded somebody is.

Totally agree!
That's what I'd like to see as well. Maybe some simple face customisation too (hair color, eye color, beard - for veterans, etc.), and I'd consider two additional aspects: female soldiers and different ethnics (russian side only).
In my opinion the body type would be the most important, and that could add another layer of authenticity which was never done before. You could recognise your comrades not only by names, but by how they look in-game.

Upvote 0
Totally agree!
That's what I'd like to see as well. Maybe some simple face customisation too (hair color, eye color, beard - for veterans, etc.), and I'd consider two additional aspects: female soldiers and different ethnics (russian side only).

The face customization would be nice, but on the different ethinicities and genders.....its not going to happen; been discussed.

Upvote 0