• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Can the blood\gore dead animations from KF be applied to RO 2?

I've played WaW and I have no idea what you're talking about.

And please, PLEASE stop with these nonsense outlandish ideas. NONE of all the things you've said will ever be considered, much less implemented, simply because there won't be any major updates to the game. They may new content but nothing like any of your "ideas".

And to top it off, RO2 already has gore.

Upvote 0
I am a big fan of killing floor and I was wondering if those animations could also be applied to Red Orchestra, if anyone played world at war, he knows what i'm talking about.

.....The answer is just NO, I'm not going to explain to you why it cannot be done. As it is fairly evident as to why it cannot be done.

Upvote 0
World at War featured the same gore effects as RO2/RS do. Torn off limbs, mutilated bodies, all this is there. Dead bodies however do not shake if a explosion happens nearby.
If you are talking about shooting off limbs or the head with shotgun or LMGs, that is absolutely pathetic hollywood style stuff.

Something that would be however appreciated are blending animations. Such as throatshots which have the character grab his throat desperately holding the blood back in. Killzone 2 and 3 did a very nice job on this.

Upvote 0
And please, PLEASE stop with these nonsense outlandish ideas. NONE of all the things you've said will ever be considered, much less implemented, simply because there won't be any major updates to the game. They may new content but nothing like any of your "ideas".

Well I don't see you posting any ideea, you are just bragging like a little school girl right now. But really the animations should be more gory, I mean like when you shoot someone it should make a bullet hole, or if you shoot him in the head it should explode with every gun, not only the anty tank one.

Ok, does anyone know any videos of soldiers that are being shot by the rifles in-game in real life, to prove my point?

Upvote 0
Ok, but the damage system, should be more gory, I mean what we have now, is just a red stain where you shot, not a bullet hole or anything like that. I mean shouldn't it be more realistic, by that I call the forum people to help me find some video footage of people being shot by ww2 guns to see how that would be in real life. I know it sounds wrong, but it is for the sake of informing yourself.

Upvote 0
Ok, but the damage system, should be more gory, I mean what we have now, is just a red stain where you shot, not a bullet hole or anything like that. I mean shouldn't it be more realistic, by that I call the forum people to help me find some video footage of people being shot by ww2 guns to see how that would be in real life. I know it sounds wrong, but it is for the sake of informing yourself.

Start working on a mutator.

Upvote 0
Basically just look at the animations from Sniper Elite V2 and 3, their headshot animation is quite authentic.

If shotguns really can shoot off limbs, I not so sure as it's basically shrapnel of small balls you shoot. They don't tear things apart, do they?

If you look at the AT rifles, the feature a frickin large round, these things are sure to shoot the head off. If there were explosive rounds, they would do good damage.

Upvote 0
Basically just look at the animations from Sniper Elite V2 and 3, their headshot animation is quite authentic.

If shotguns really can shoot off limbs, I not so sure as it's basically shrapnel of small balls you shoot. They don't tear things apart, do they?

If you look at the AT rifles, the feature a frickin large round, these things are sure to shoot the head off. If there were explosive rounds, they would do good damage.

Shotguns can tear limbs off it's possible

Upvote 0