• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Can the blood\gore dead animations from KF be applied to RO 2?

It fires a slug or "pellet" it doesn't fire shotgun shells...

No it doesn't. It uses buckshot. From shotgun shells. Got a 135m shotgun kill yesterday. In the HOTW event. Firing at someone across a river. Pellets were hitting the trees and the water with one shot. The spread is immense. Not to mention in the same game I got a double kill with one shot on two dudes standing next to each other relative to me. If it fired Slugs that wouldn't happen. Sabot round.

Upvote 0
That's one helluva shot, Lemonater. I think the farthest I got with the shotgun was about 120meters, on PhosphatePlant if I recall.

Shotguns firing 00 buckshot could probably tear limbs off and destroy heads if the ranges are close enough. At 10 meters the shot pattern of 00 buck in a cylinder (or open) choke is about the size of a slightly large human fist. That could tear through an elbow, shoulder, or a knee for sure.

A slug could probably do it as well. It's 1oz of solid lead death flying at 550m/s containing 4200Joules of energy upon flight. These things are used for hunting large game. That's something you don't want to be in the way of. I don't know if slugs were used in WWII though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0