• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Can I use the console to spawn weapons?

Thanks! I'm not the best at console stuff.

While I'm at it, I was wondering how that host server option worked. Because now that I have these M4's, I was wondering how I could get my buddies in a room to play the hive map with me.

I know I'm asking for a little bit more, but if anyone could, I'd certainly appreciate it!
For multiplayer use you will stop progress with perks + achievements if you want to use these commands. Basically it'll turn the game into a greylisted game instead of a whitelisted game instantly.

Upvote 0
Everywhere Trader

Everywhere Trader

Does anyone know any mutators that enable you to buy weapons anywhere at the end of a round..

E.g. no need to be in the trader at the end of a round

The reason why I really want this is im playing older maps now with only one trader at the very end.
This is fun because you can only play with the weapons spawned on the map, but it also suck because all the new weapons like, FNFAL, MK23, HSG, Any of the newer guns won't spawn :(

Does anyone have any ideas? Please feel free to comment

Upvote 0
Does anyone know any mutators that enable you to buy weapons anywhere at the end of a round?
I don't think so since Trader areas are that, a area.

A map maker can as you know, place the trader anywhere. Some map, Winter Village, I think is like that, the trader is the whole map. There is one mutator that opens all traders instead of the usual 1 specific.

Upvote 0