• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bring back the chicken suit for Thanksgiving

I find it ironic that some of you Brits, not EU, don't know your own history in that the first British settlers in America almost starved to death during their first winter if not for the Native Americans who came to their aid and helped them pass the season.

This is why Americans and Canadians (French and Brits I believe) celebrate Thanksgiving - giving thanks to those who came to their aid (Native Americans) and allowed them to settle here.

It is celebrated once a year in both US and Canada to honor this.

In anycase, TWI extended the event so we low level guys can go back to grinding away for the chicken suit until the weekend.

Thanks TWI!

Reactions: jd641
Upvote 0
At the time we "thanked" them by killing them by the masses and stealing their land. How grateful of us...

Yes, this was a bad part on the settlers as they expanded westwards but it was a long time after the first settlements.

i gave up the chicken suit. i went thru bedlam 2 times on hard solo, got no achievements for it

Look me up on steam or find the server with my name on it... we can try together and same for anyone who still needs help on the chicken suit. Getting to wave 9/10 now constantly... just need get over this hurdle as the rest of the lvl 1-4 guys...

Upvote 0
haha

haha

I did get the chicken suit the first day of event. think I even won 5 of 6 matches on bedlam hard. yesterday I went playing Bedlam on hard! it was filled with noobs trying to get the achievements before the events ends. lol I won like 2 out of 11 matches. and the 2 I won I was playing as kiting berserker and ended with over 800 kills both times. alot of fun :D

Upvote 0