• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

bonus for not dying

Anubis_FB

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 3, 2009
Madera, CA
Since most of us can make it to 8th round in suicidal with ease, I was thinking that for the ppl who can manage not to die, get a bonus of free armor, or armor repair after round 8 (before round 9). I know by this time everyone will have armor, but if you can manage not to die I am proposing that you get a free armor, since the weapons can be used for dropping and such.

Reason for this, if someone does manage to die, you can spare at least 300 to share to get someone else armor or weapons if you yourself did not die. This will help ppl just entering games or the player just learning the game (since we cant get them out of suicidal)

Since most of us can make it to 8th round in suicidal with ease, I was thinking that for the ppl who can manage not to die, get a bonus of free armor, or armor repair after round 8 (before round 9). I know by this time everyone will have armor, but if you can manage not to die I am proposing that you get a free armor, since the weapons can be used for dropping and such.

Reason for this, if someone does manage to die, you can spare at least 300 to share to get someone else armor or weapons if you yourself did not die. This will help ppl just entering games or the player just learning the game (since we cant get them out of suicidal)

I don't think giving freebies is a good idea but i suggest raising the amount of cash u got with some sort of multiplier for surviving the 8th, 9th and last wave.

Upvote 0
I don't think giving freebies is a good idea but i suggest raising the amount of cash u got with some sort of multiplier for surviving the 8th, 9th and last wave.

That would work too, it could still make it so a ppl will get the items they needed if they didnt die the entire game. I just feel there should be more insentive for ppl to stay alive. I see alot of ppl going off and getting themselves killed then asking for money the next round. Wash rinse repeat. Get very tired of giving money to people who wish to run off and get themselves killed or blow themselves up.

Upvote 0