• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Blood Vial

Blood Vial

There have been many times when I have seen people fight off a wave on HoE only for a team member to be killed by a crawler. So... I've decided to suggest a simple way of saving that poor guy from getting killed (again).

Description:

A sample of human blood held in a sealed vial (testing tube)

istockphoto_2812464-blood-filled-vial.jpg

Restrictions:

• Perk: Open to all
  • Price:
    All perks with the exception of the medic will be charged

Last edited:
Hell yeah

Hell yeah

yeah.

I understood it right? The blood is for a temperly distraction for trash zeds?

would be nice. making the medic even more special from the bunch! thumbs up :) <3

Infact I thought of this before. but as I've heard I "follow the Rule of cool" xD so I thought my version would never get through xD my Version of this was making a 3d projector image thingy, that you drop on the floor and that has like 400hp and the zeds have to destroy the projector before coming after you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Impressive idea. Medics will become the essential part of the team.

However, I recommand some change.

Reduce the capacity to 1,2 for low grade medics and 3 for lv6 medics. Non-medics can carry only 1 for emergency cases to save their lives.

Price $200 each but discount for medics(70% on LV6,resulting in $60 each). So Non-medics have to think twice before tossing their valueable vial. $60 is not expensive so medics won't mind tossing a vial to release some pressure on the frontlines.
However,medics got only 3 vials. This prevents vial-and-demolitish strategy since vials are valueable.

The vial attracts all enemies exceping Scrake,FP,and Patty. Again this prevents kiting FP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lubaz
Upvote 0
Nice idea. Would be fun to throw blood vial on the pipebomb.

And them KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, blood and limbs everywhere.

And this suggestion is nice and it fits into the KF theme. I like it and would love to have it and having a Blood Vial could be very usefull in-game especialy in HoE while running around with Katanas I see many Berserkers get swarmed by Crawlers when they are killing stuff, so a vial would allow me to support my teammates in the sense that they are less indangeroud (God damn typos!).

Upvote 0
Good idea, only one point:

Reduce the capacity to 1,2 for low grade medics and 3 for lv6 medics. Non-medics can carry only 1 for emergency cases to save their lives.
To make it more unique I say: No Blood Vial for Non-medics, only one Blood Vial for Medics up to level 5 and two at level 6.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lacedaemonius
Upvote 0
trade nades for bloodvials. to prevent medic kiting and throw vial then grenade for fast kills.

Attract and barrage work even without grenades. Get a demo to do the blowout or carry a grenade launcher.

The only way to restrict this is to limit the vial capacity to 3 for medics. This would stop the medic from attract and barrage since the vials are demanded at critical moment,3 are just too valueable to waste.

Upvote 0
Attract and barrage work even without grenades. Get a demo to do the blowout or carry a grenade launcher.

The only way to restrict this is to limit the vial capacity to 3 for medics. This would stop the medic from attract and barrage since the vials are demanded at critical moment,3 are just too valueable to waste.

agree. the Idea was just so the medic can't "solo vials."

Upvote 0
You'll have trouble when swapping perks. 1 valueable vial for non-Medic to save their critical life doesn't overpower.
Same with Support/Demo and nades..

KF is a teambased game. It's the job of the Medic to safe their lifes.

Edit: I have an idea. A little restructure: Maybe the Medic could buy the empty vial (up to two or three) with syringe and can fill it by right clicking(?). Problem of "sup with the other perks?" solved.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Same with Support/Demo and nades..

KF is a teambased game. It's the job of the Medic to safe their lifes.

Edit: I have an idea. A little restructure: Maybe the Medic could buy the empty vial (up to two or three) with syringe and can fill it by right clicking(?). Problem of "sup with the other perks?" solved.

Saving their lives? You can take a look at the body armor. Medics can survive 5 FP blowout while others no more than 1. But there is 1 chance of other members to be struck by FP,and survive.

Same reason. Other class can distract enemies with vial,but only 1 chance. Medic can do this 3 times.

Special offer for special perks is not an option,since the system of KF doesn't support it...let alone troubles when swapping perks.

Upvote 0
Saving their lives? You can take a look at the body armor. Medics can survive 5 FP blowout while others no more than 1. But there is 1 chance of other members to be struck by FP,and survive.

Same reason. Other class can distract enemies with vial,but only 1 chance. Medic can do this 3 times.

Special offer for special perks is not an option,since the system of KF doesn't support it...let alone troubles when swapping perks.

Swap nades for vials -.-

Upvote 0